276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wealth Through Property: A Wholistic Guide to All Aspects of Property Investing

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I wasted years of my life as an overworked, corporate suit in ‘the rat race’ – stressed up to my eyeballs by a company that saw me as expendable.

People often ask me, "You've been a property investor for decades, so what's the best property investment strategy?"The idea of capital appreciation before you even step foot in the door has really caught people's attention. That's why we've put together a guide on the ins and outs of creating and protecting wealth, especially in these uncertain times. Grab your copy here: https://lnkd.in/gXCaqQ7U Every Touchstone Student will have a dedicated success executive to provide personalised guidance throughout their 2-day journey. Plus, our support team is always available on the live chat box should you need any additional help! Your enthusiasm for taking on bigger flips and helping others in your capacity as an interior designer and property investor for over 15 years is truly inspiring. Abi's ability to inspire and share nuggets of information that resonate with professionals like yourself is exactly what we aim for in our courses. It may be the case that the funds for your investment property are tied up in your existing home or other properties.

Project 65" in the works. By the time I'm 65 (I'm 59 now), the goal is simple—become a billionaire, among other exciting objectives. 💰You will learn how to have greater diligence over your finances and manage yourself at a personal level.

Successful property investing demands so much more than mindset, data analytics and due diligence. When building a portfolio, there is a ‘why’ and a ‘way’. The ‘way’ is dependent on your strategies and goals, and it is based on my considerable expertise as a property investor. The census has revealed that the majority of homes are now owned outright, as opposed to owning a mortgage. However, much of this is based on the demographics of people buying homes and when in their lifetimes, as house values have appreciated in value over time. This distinction is what sets wise property investors apart. They don’t rely on appreciation alone to deliver results , but instead make their decisions based on sound investing principles. They know that if a property produces more income than it costs, it will be a successful venture . Such investors don’t worry much about what the market does, as their decisions are designed to keep their investments safe during downturns. Haven't attended Wealth Through Property? Secure your spot to make 2024 and beyond your best years. 🚀The Sunday Telegraph also published an expose of Smith and other business people who have suggested the loans are an opportunity to '�make money'. That BB loans cannot be used for deposits on fixed assets (investment property) or to buy fixed assets (property). And now I own an 8-figure property portfolio with a passive income that will last my family for generations to come. Get set up for success and meet the Touchstone Team! It is vital you arrive promptly to receive all your essential links and event resources to ensure you get the most from the event

Ranjan Battacharya and myself responded to Paul Smith’s initial video as, in my case, I felt he was giving his followers poor advice and I felt it cast property investors in a negative light – to be seen to be profiting from a crisis where people were losing loved ones, their businesses, their livelihoods.

Wealth Through Property

We appreciate your commitment to continuous growth and are excited to see the incredible projects and positive influence you'll bring to the world of interior design and property investment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment