276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AOC M2470SWH - 24 Inch FHD Monitor, 60Hz,5ms, MVA, Speakers ( 1920 x 1080@ 60Hz, 250cd/m², HDMI 1.4 x 2/ VGA), Black

£47.495£94.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The maximum number of colors, which the display is able to reproduce, depends on the type of the panel in use and color enhancing technologies like FRC. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone and use may affect your credit score.

Accessories Often the packaging of desktop monitors and smart TV sets includes accessories for them. I expect it wouldn't do for gaming as the screen lag is noticeable, but the actual picture quality is very good with no dead pixels.The vertical frequency/refresh rate shows how many times in a second the image on the screen is refreshed.

HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is supported by the current gaming consoles, current GPUs, set-top boxes, supporting the HDCP digital content protection system. For more information on VA monitors, check out our Gaming Monitor Guide on the Overclockers UK Blog or speak to our friendly sales team. The brightness is okay at best, it has a matte coating which is nice for anti glare, but there is still some glare due to it having a relatively low brightness. Founded in 1992 to target the emerging mobile computing market, Clove Technology has grown and adapted into what you see today. In spite of paying attention and showing great sensitivity when providing the information, we can not guarantee 100% accuracy.And when combined with 3rd party accessories, VESA Mount lets you put your monitor wherever you want it. I've noticed minimal motion blur during fast-paced games, and the monitor's performance has been impressive across different genres. The panel being TN is a huge indication to its colour reproduction, it is not good to say the least. Height is not adjustable, but it works OK for me with my varifocals, always a bit tricky with monitor height and distance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment