276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flair Espresso Maker PRO 2 (Black) - An all manual lever espresso maker with stainless steel brew head and pressure gauge

£189.995£379.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To remove used espresso grounds from your Flair you can knock them out against the side of a trash can or dig the grounds out with a utensil.

If you start to encounter channeling or sprites, ease up on lever pressure by 1 - 2 bar for at least a second or two to allow the coffee to more fully infuse before bearing down again. With the Flair PRO 2, you have a complete manual espresso machine that can produce professional quality shots of espresso from your home, or wherever you are. I prepare the cylinder by making sure the piston is at the top of its travel -- for denser shots you can pre-set the piston a bit lower in the cylinder to reduce the fill. In the first one it's sour, not fully flavorful, a bit bitter, whilst in the second it's more sour, but has some reflections of a body (one of the darkly roasted beans has pistacchio in notes and I've been able to feel it strongly a couple of times). As someone that pays close attention to dialing in espresso, this made the task with the Flair extremely challenging: I almost could not adjust one variable at a time, and it was often easy to choke the machine or produce gushers with what felt like only a small window for a good shot in between.

Something like that could be accomplished with a part that swivels on a shaft and bearing at the upper end and terminates in a flat surface that engages the top of the stem. For an optimal ratio of pushing on the lever, the coffee machine also has a Integrated pressure gaug. And maybe, if you’re really on a budget or young and this is your first machine, those workarounds are worth it. Select between three color combinations: black, white or chrome, and each Flair PRO 2 manual espresso maker also features Flair’s timeliness brushed copper portafilter base.

I pulled shots of Espresso with Flair alongside my La Pavoni Europiccola, and The Rok, using the same coffee.Add 70ml of boiled water and a dose of up to 24 grams to yield up to a 56 ml shot with beautiful crema.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment