276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore [DVD] [2022]

£2.495£4.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

greenlighting the final two instalments would be dependent on the critical and commercial performance of The Secrets of Dumbledore. This is made more confusing because of that prologue flashback where Grindelwald had the face of Mikkelsen, so I guess he just chose to hang as Depp for a while. Additionally, Aleksandr Kuznetsov appears as Helmut, an Auror of the German Ministry of Magic, while Valerie Pachner appears as Henrietta Fischer, secretary for the German Ministry of Magic.

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore was released for digital download on 30 May 2022, and on Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD on 28 June 2022. However, this secret has been publicly known since Rowling outed Dumbledore in the late 2000s, so that's not it. Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore premiered at the Royal Festival Hall in London on 29 March 2022, and was released in the United Kingdom on 8 April 2022 and in the United States on 15 April in 2D, 4D, Dolby Cinema, IMAX, and ScreenX formats, by Warner Bros.

It's hard for me to fathom anyone, even the most ardent of Harry Potter fans, watching this movie and exclaiming, "I can't wait for two more of these!

It almost doesn't feel like a Wizarding World movie, the only reason I won't rate it lower is the creatures are indeed a great addition and being able to see Hogwarts always brings good memories, but that's about it in terms of positive aspects. The third film, Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, finds young(er) Dumbledore (Jude Law) confronting his old foe –- franchise fatigue. We know less about what happens with Newt and the other Fantastic Beasts characters during that period. On review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 46% based on 241 reviews, with an average rating of 5. Bunty, who has the real suitcase, produces the surviving Qilin, which passes by Grindelwald and Vogel and bows to Dumbledore.She played a role in thwarting Gellert Grindelwald during the Obscurus incident of 1926, for which she and Newt were initially blamed. Includes “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them”, “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” and "Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore". I have been a fan of Johnny Depp since I saw him as a young man, and to try to bring his intensity and his way of doing it into my work is a no-go. This is a fantasy world with crazy characters and weird rules and I can't adequately explain why this whole plot point with a magic deer wrings so silly and ridiculous for me.

Fans know from canon where the story is going and you could easily see it being the final Fantastic Beasts movie. Nobody’s interested in me going in there and trying to copy anything, that would be creative suicide immediately, especially when it’s been done before and masterfully," Mikkelson said.

Now there has also been plenty of changes at Warner Bros after the merger in April 2022 with Discovery.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment