276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The CAP Clinic: Baby Training For All: An ABDL/Hypnosis Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Subliminal 5 x FORCED BEDWETTING Hypnosis Video COURSE. Domination Incontinence. Intense affirmations and commands. 5 videos 5 mins each. Get your water and fiber! If you drink more water and eat a lot of high fiber food like fruits and vegetables, you will find that’s easier for you to lose control of your bowels. It’s easier to mess your diaper when you eat soft, fiber rich foods.

Tbdl Stories - Wattpad Tbdl Stories - Wattpad

A beach is a great place to wet your pants because no one will suspect a thing. Just lay down on your beach towel in your swimsuit and feel how you cannot hold it in anymore. You can just swim in the water to rinse off signs of your little accident. Everyone will assume the wet spot on your towel is from swimming. No one will guess that you are a pants wetter! warpmymind.com. This file attempts to cause a sudden urge to pee, followed by a triggered but otherwise uncontrollable wetting. In some, it comes from the subconscious spasms of the outer sphincter. This is a positive suggestion, involving a consciously controlled muscle. (This can be tested by trying to pee partway through the file. The desperation disappears, even if no urine is passed.) This is then followed by the command to urinate. That is, to open both sphincters; a negative suggestion involving reflexively controlled muscles. If the subjects suggestibility is sufficient for the first part but not the second, the file will end disappointingly. While an otherwise well-done file, it either works or doesn't work, either reinforcing or undermining one's belief in hypnosis. Social rules are just ideas that a large group of people have agreed to. And social rules are different in different countries. If you talk to most people about what they’re interested in, everyone has something they know would be considered a little weird. You’re not alone here, everyone is somewhat outside of social rules. There is no shame in being an adult baby or a diaper lover! Everyone is different!The place where you have your first wetting accident will be unforgettable. It will be the place where you found out for sure that you are a pants wetter. So where should you go? For your first accident choose a quiet, stress free place. Includes: diaper training, diaper love, ABDL hypnosis, traditional hypnosis, affirmations, call and response, female lead, adult baby, trance session

Stream LightEnchantedPaper | Listen to Diaper hypnosis

Besides the positive effects of changing mindset and habits, hypnosis can be a form of guidance. Even if you don’t trance easily, you can have the effects of the guidance. Humans are social animals, and social influence often guides our thoughts and behaviors. When you struggle to relax on a stressful day, talking to someone who is calm and optimistic may help you let go of your stress. In a small way, the person’s mood guides your own. In hypnosis you have a similar effect. Hearing your hypnotist’s views will guide your own views. Wether you notice it or not, hearing affirming, hypnotic words every day will have an effect on you. If hypnosis reminds you everyday to accept your ABDL habits, after a few weeks you will believe it yourself. This is guidance through hypnosis. How my hypnosis guides

If you secretly drank all that soda that you’re no allowed to drink before bed, and then wet the bed. Hypnosis generally won't give instant, movie-like mind control. When deciding whether or not to try hypnosis, accept that just listening to a hypnosis file will probably be ineffective. Few are suggestible enough and enter trances easily enough for the first experience to do much of anything. Weeks of effort might be needed to achieve results, and then those results might require ongoing maintenance. After this investment, you might experience results that are limited by your suggestibility. Currently, there doesn't seem to be a reliable way to measure suggestibility, short of actually investing in hypnosis. While I am diapered, I want to wet and mess the diaper 2023-06-17T05:57:22Z Comment by User 258769659

ABDL Adult Diaper Games) - itch.io Padded Fun (18+ NSFW ABDL Adult Diaper Games) - itch.io

I messed into my diaper and wet it so full I leaked 2021-12-20T13:18:00Z Comment by James Gallagher DJ-JPG123 RADIO ABDL Training Guide with 130 Tasks/Cards/Explicit Photos, ABDL Humiliation, Adult Baby Diaper Lover Underwear, Age Regression, ABDL Sissy There are no suggestions to that effect. That said, it might easily trigger your little side to wet happily… Reply One of the biggest things that gets in the way of fully enjoying your diapers is your own mind. I talk to many people who know that the ABDL lifestyle is part of them, but who struggle to fully accept it. There can be negative feelings – of shame, uncertainty or embarrassment. However – all of these feelings are just feelings – and you can overcome them. There are a few thoughts that may help you overcome shame when you pursue your ABDL lifestyle. Everyone has something that gives them comfort.

Site Customisation

Yes sir mr vive it triggers my littl sidee. I get very wet mr vive. I realy get super wet and hot it makes me feel all hot and I suk my fumb Reply Summertime is the perfect time to have an accident in public. There are many ways you can wet your pants without anyone directly noticing. Wetting your pants can be an age regression experience, or just a f un and embarrassing activity. So how do you plan for an accident? Then, I talked to my sister and watched as she got so excited for me. Listening to her be happy for me, made it easier for me to be happy for myself. There was no hypnosis or overt guidance. It was simply that her optimism for my decision was contagious. It was a form of indirect guidance. Gaining certainty

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment