276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JOYOUNG Air Fryer 10 in 1 Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven 5.8Qt with Free Recipes, Oil-less Cooker with 120° Visible Window, One Touch Screen, Nonstick Basket, Gray

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So let it be cooking drumsticks, French fries, beef, cake, shrimp, or anything else, Joyoung can do it all! It has a viewing window which helps you monitor the cooking progress without the need to open the air fryer and disrupt the cooking process. Premium full-metal structure and dual-wall glass window provide long-lasting quliaty, plus cold touch handle can help avoid over-heating front surface for your safety. If possible, you better confirm the fact with the seller to make sure they will provide you with the manual.

JOYOUNG Air Fryer 10 in 1 Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven 5

From 180 degrees to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, you’re going to get a wide variety of ranges to choose from. Digital settings, so the programs are repeatable, a window to see your food cooking without opening it, and easy to clean. SteelMan styling, healthier cooking】: The powerful stainless steel design and the large capacity of 5. For deep frying French fries on the Joyoung air fryer, you should set the temperature at a range of 370-375 degrees F to achieve the best results. So no matter what, you can cook almost anything you prefer by setting the temperature at the correct range.Wow, I like this air fryer, it’s such a no-brainer, you can use it to cook frozen pizza, nuggets… you name it.

Joyoung KL45-VF571-US01 Operating Instruction - ManualsLib Joyoung KL45-VF571-US01 Operating Instruction - ManualsLib

I also love the transparent window, because I don’t have to open it up to check on the cooking process so often. The auto-cleaning feature saved her (my daughter) hand, she always hated cleaning the dish or blenders. Especially, I personally found its outer frame pretty much rigid, smoother, and even better than its competitors for being heavy-duty stainless steel material. Unlike the typical air fryers out there, the Joyoung comes in a single-touch “8-in-1” operation panel to help you control the device according to your preferences. I am fairly new to the air frying frenzy that is sweeping the nation so I wanted to give it a try with the JOYOUNG Air Fryer.In fact, users get the maximum benefit as well in terms of keeping their desired meal warm while required.

Support– Joyoung Support– Joyoung

I’d been looking for something to replace a Cuisinart toaster oven that I’d been using for the last ten years, and I decided to try the Joyoung Steel Man Air Fryer Oven.It has 10 cooking presets loaded with buttons on the top for easy cooking, but you can also adjust the temperature and time yourself with the buttons on the top.

JOYOUNG Air Fryer Toaster Oven with 14 Preset Functions JOYOUNG Air Fryer Toaster Oven with 14 Preset Functions

For being reasonable, I believe that almost everyone can afford it, even if they’re tight on cash Joyoung Air Fryer Review. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. I hated using my chip pan as it was messy and took a lot of effort to clean it and change the oil in it. It makes cooking for a family easier and it also produces healthier food since you hardly need to use any oil, or none at all. If someone is sleeping, I’d highly suggest keeping the Joyoung air fryer a little away from that person to avoid inconveniences.Among the vast majority of different choices, I’ve got the Joyoung air fryer for having an 8-in-1 operation panel, aesthetic outlook, and dishwasher-safe accessories. The interior light is a nice touch and with it being on a timer, it goes off after a short on cycle. in 1 One Touch Operation Pannel】Intuitive one-touch operation panel, which is easy to operate and read. airflow technology creates crispy outside and tenders inside textures, with 90% less fat than the traditional deep-fry method.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment