276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tickling My Boyfriend: The First Plot (FF/M)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The boys have noticed that Louis hasn't quite been himself. Zayn decides to do something about it. Language: English Words: 2,151 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 5 Kudos: 150 Bookmarks: 12 Hits: 6,869 No fight it, because your dead. And your gag is staying on, you little creep!" Erin sneered. "Guess what I have? Your hips!" There we go.” Tara held the controller by the wire, letting it dangle in the air. Billy was ashamed and annoyed to see it soaked with his 'juices'.

The ones I'm wearing? The ones I've spent all of today sweating into as I moved stuff into the house?” Karen asked in an amused tone. Sour. It tasted sour, and more than a little bit salty. Billy felt like an idiot, thinking that his mother was going to leave him ungagged. Apparently you're silver ranked now Billy. I don't know what that means, but I doubt it's good. Sounds like if you don't get your freedom soon, you'll end up in bronze rank like that girl said.” Katie informed Billy, complimenting her words with a giggle. These are so unwieldy when I spin them.” Caroline though out loud, lifting the forks up for a moment and appraising them. Then she tossed one aside, taking up the remaining fork with both hands. Pretty much impaling one of Billy's feet with the points. With the points nice and deep into the sole, close to the ultra sensitive nerves hiding beneath the skin, Caroline held the handle of the fork between both palms, rolling it between them and rotating the fork at much faster rate than before. Louis is bored. Zayn is busy working. Louis wants Zayn to play with him. Can he find a way to distract him from his work? Language: English Words: 4,038 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 4 Kudos: 74 Bookmarks: 6 Hits: 4,701

Deviation Actions

University student Zayn Malik has been tasked with the job of sneaking into Billionaire CEO Liam Payne's home undetected. What happens when he comes face to face with the man himself? Language: English Words: 5,365 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 8 Kudos: 179 Bookmarks: 14 Hits: 7,192 One more time?” Karen said, her smile growing, whilst turning her head and positioning her ear close to his taped mouth, cupping a hand over that ear. Sighing with defeat, Billy kept his nose slightly away from the openings of his mother's well worn heels. But even that was corrected when Caroline placed a foot on either side of his face, grasping his head between both pungent feet and forcing her son's nose into one of her still warm shoes. “MMMMMPPPPHHHH!” Billy couldn't not scream at this new level of foot odour, his nose was in hell. Mom! Karen! What are you doing? Stop!” Adam turned bright red, trying and failing to slap away the hands that were in the process of removing his clothes.

He was correct. From the moment that Caroline really started trying, started running those tine, which were pressed nice and deep into the malleable flesh at this point, up and down Billy's soles. If his squirming was frantic before, it was even worse now. Caroline couldn't help but join her son in laughter, feeling his feet trying to break free of the vice grip that her thighs had on them. But his struggles were to no avail. this is awesome your one of my favorite writers on the board have all the mix of ideal elements and a great writer. look forward to more of your work. cheers. Hmph.” Kim made a noise, looking away from her son. Weirdly enough, it looked as though she was fighting to keep the grin from before from returning. Karen still wore hers. SoullessFeet. I can't wait to write action involving Jessica, bratty little sisters are just so much fun, aren't they? Not at all.” Tara smiled. As Caroline went off to her supply cupboard in the kitchen, Tara went to work helping Billy. First she removed the rope binding his wrists and ankles together. Billy felt incredible as his body straightened out, having been forced into that position for hours. His muscles felt cramped and sore. But rather than giving Billy his own freedom to move around, Tara babied him, using her strength, which embarrassingly enough was greater than his, to flip Billy over and place him on her lap whilst sitting on the couch.

Choose Display Mode

So, what exactly is happening here? Other than poor Billy smelling your feet obviously, and being pleasured by his video game more than he ever thought possible.” Katie enquired, not recognising the voice from the television as any of the characters from Ultimate Fight 7.

And what is that choice? Come on Adam, don't keep us waiting. Otherwise we'll take your answer as 'both!'” Karen looked as though that was the choice she wanted her nephew to make.Go ahead.” Caroline said to Tara. She had noticed the fidgeting and guessed what was on Tara's mind. Understanding that urge all too well and wanting to encourage it as Billy was supposed to be being punished, gave full permission.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment