276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grillman Premium BBQ Cover, Gas Barbecue Cover fits Weber BBQ, Char Broil, Outback & more, Waterproof, Heavy Duty, Windproof, Rip-Proof & UV Resistant Barbecue Covers (147L x 61W x 122H cm, Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Bosmere Protector 6000 Kettle BBQ Cover is designed for those who own a kettle barbecue such as the Weber 67cm. That being said, it is available in other sizes for standard BBQs. This 600D oxford fabric cover is of decent quality that will keep your barbecue protected from the elements for a long time. If your barbecue sits outside, the cover will also protect it from the sun and the rain, which over time can lead to rust and other damage.

Super heavy-duty material. Our grill covers are made with heavy-duty PVC-lined Oxford material that is waterproof, UV-resistant and tear-resistant meaning it will take whatever you throw at it, day in, day out.The cover is secured to the barbecue using hook and loop straps to prevent the wind from blowing it away, which is a nice feature. It additionally has a handle sewn in too, making moving the barbecue to storage easier. As mentioned, there are smaller covers also available, as well as larger covers, all the way up to 72 inches which is just over 6ft wide. Pros Made from durable, water-resistant plastic, the storage box has a sloped threshold and front-opening doors making it easy to wheel your barbecue in and out. Finally, select a model that offers a storage bag because it makes it simple to store the cover when it is not in use. You don’t have to fumble around the garage looking for your cover because you will know exactly where it is. Warranty I hope with my review. I have proven how easy it is to get your hands on the best bbq cover. All it takes is understanding the features that you require from a grill cover and a good understanding of the different materials you can choose from. Remember, 600D fabric is probably the best, some are made from 420D fabric and to me, this is just not durable enough for a BBQ’s sharp edges, unless you have a round BBQ (kettle BBQ), then 420D would probably be okay too. I just wrote an article about how to clean and restore your bbq which I did, and then subsequently bought a new charcoal bbq (after deciding I wanted to stand over a grill looking far less ropey – that and the sheer embarrassment of testing lumpwood bbq charcoal on video with it 😀 but I did start thinking – I need a bbq cover to reduce that kind of effort again next year. (edit note, a couple of years have now passed since I wrote this and the review is updated from personal testing). The best bbq cover in combination with a bbq shelter might well get me a couple of years extra out of my bbq is the trend of thought. That kind of thinking came about as I dropped a fair few quid on a grill worth looking after this time 🙂 and why not? BBQ covers will extend the life of your grill as well as reduce cleaning

The hook and loop straps are what set this apart from the competition for me. As long as you tighten up your cover enough it’s going to be practically impossible to lose one in the wind. Just slide your strap through the loop and then tighten, it secures against the velcro which is known to hold well even in a serious gust of wind. In this section, we explore some of the considerations to make before selecting the best grill cover. Even if you own a kettle grill, you still need to make an informed decision regarding the best kettle grill bbq cover out of the many available on the market. The good thing is that they are fairly simple products, and choosing a great cover is easy enough if you take a few considerations into account. Material If you’ve got some other garden bits and pieces to store as well as your barbecue, you might want to consider investing in Keter’s best-selling outdoor storage box – it’ll fit your barbecue as well as tools, patio cushions or the kids’ bikes.It’s the usual Oxford fabric with vinyl coating you would expect from any decent heavy duty waterproof cover – I must admit, even I’m surprised how well this holds up agains the sunshine. They claim to have some type of anti UV additive – it certainly seems to be working as the colour holds much longer than cheaper covers. You can easily expect to get a good few years out of this cover with kids and pets factored into that too! The Tenover Waterproof Heavy Duty BBQ Grill Cover measures 145cm x 61cm x 117cm and is compatible with popular brand names like Weber, Cosmos Grill, Char-Broil and George Foreman, among others, pretty much any BBQ.

By purchasing a cover, you are making an active decision to protect your barbecue from the elements. It would be a shame if the cover you selected failed to do so. To prevent this, you have to select a cover that has been weatherproofed. This includes water-resistance/waterproof features, UV resistance, dust resistance, and windproof features. Wind resistant. Never worry about your grill cover blowing away in strong winds thanks to the attached fabric hook and loop straps that can be tightened for a perfect fit. But you don’t have to get an expensive branded version. There are more general covers that are designed to fit a range of different barbecues - just make sure you go for one that’s waterproof. This cover wraps around the barbecue, and it is secured by loop and hook straps. There is an additional drawstring feature at the bottom that secures the cover around the base of the barbecue, making it windproof.

Secure fit. Our cover design is uniquely fitted with convenient side straps to guarantee tightness for extreme outdoor conditions. With that point out the way, the velar straps and draw strings works great. Assuming you buy the right size cover then you’re all set – no bbq cover kites flying around the garden ! 😀

This cover also comes with handles that also make it easier to remove the cover. Finally, it does come with a storage bag to prevent it from getting dirty, which is a nice little extra that not all BBQ covers come with. Pros

Testing the Char-Broil Advantage Series 345S Gas Barbecue Grill with TRU-Infrared Technology – What an amazing piece of kit! My top 5 BBQ covers after some personal testing Secondly, the cover should be easy to clean. Fabrics that stain easily look unappealing and will be a struggle to keep clean. If you can hose the dirt off, that would be perfect. Bosmere Protector 6000 Kettle BBQ Cover– An affordable cover, but don’t expect it to last more than a couple of seasons. The high-quality cover is made from 600D Oxford fabric that has been lined with a PVC lining, and the premium stitching is also taped. This allows the cover to remain waterproof and waterproof. You can comfortably cover your barbecue and expect it to remain in good condition and last for at least 3-4 years if it’s looked after correctly and you buy the right size. On top of that, the material is strong enough to resist tearing easily, which is where most covers fail. It also offers resistance from UV rays, again, somewhere that most cheaper covers fail. The Grillman Premium Barbecue Cover is designed to be wide and fit around most BBQs, especially the top branded models. It doesn’t matter if you own a top-of-the-range gas Weber BBQ, Charcoal Brinkmann, or a state-of-the-art Char-Broil barbecue, this 58-inch cover will provide protection from the elements and everything the UK weather can throw at it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment