276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barbie Princess Adventure Doll in Princess Fashion with Pet Puppy, 2 Pairs of Shoes, Tiara and 4 Accessories, for 3 to 7 Year Olds - GML76

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The princesses convince the non-royal girls to switch places with them because they are identical and will benefit from it (Amelia tells Barbie that she will film a vlog with her, while Tori says that Keira can have time to write songs).

In the Hindi dub of the movie, there are many times when Barbie sings during Amelia's part. When singing "Life in Color", Barbie sings "Don't you know... " with Amelia, but Amelia should be singing alone. During "This Is My Moment", only Barbie's voice is heard in the last chorus.

Customer reviews

Set off on camping adventures with the Barbie camper van, create your own fantasy world with Barbie Dreamtopia and discover what you could be with Barbie careers dolls. Kids can play out all kinds of open-ended dreams with Barbie and Ken, Stacie, Chelsea and Skipper. Barbie Princess Adventure captures a range of musical genres which enables the audience to connect with the story in a variety of ways. Original music will continue to be an integral part of Mattel Television content moving forward – for Barbie as well as other brands.” Imagine the possibilities with Barbie! There’s a wide range of Barbie dolls, playsets and fashions to explore, from the beautiful Barbie Dreamhouse to the latest Fashionistas.

Barbie Princess Adventure™ is a new animated musical from Mattel Television that follows the story of Barbie and her new friend Princess Amelia as they embark on a journey of self-discovery. During "King of the Kingdom", Trey says he wants a music festival in his name, and then Ned and Ted yell, "Treychella!" This is a pun on Coachella. Kids can collect more Barbie Princess Adventure dolls and toys to play out tales with the entire kingdom. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Doll cannot stand alone. Colours and decorations may vary. With so many fun features and details, this Barbie doll and horse set makes a superb gift for ages 3 and up, particularly for fans of princesses and animal toys.

My Account

When Rose phones Barbie while she's disguised as Amelia, the dance the boy is doing is called the Floss. This is the first movie to have a quote other than "This is our story, what's yours?" since the release of Barbie: Spy Squad. Meet my best friends: Barbie "Brooklyn" Roberts, Renee, a sports fanatic; Daisy, a talented DJ; Teresa, a science-lover; Nikki, an aspiring fashion designer and the one-and-only Ken. Plus, my family including my fun-loving sisters: Skipper, Stacie and Chelsea! Even my parents, Mr. and Mrs. Roberts are joining in on the adventure! Barbie dolls inspired by Barbie Princess Adventure help transport young imaginations into lands far away. No Barbie adventure is complete without her trusty horse! Featuring 3 original songs from Barbie Princess Adventure, numerous light/sound combinations, and realistic actions, this Barbie horse inspires so much imaginative fun. The horse toy is activated by pressing the hooves or the tail; seat the doll in the saddle and take Barbie for a ride! The knees are bendable, but the doll can't stand alone. Colours and decorations may vary. Fun games for girls, boys and kids of all ages. Play doll house and dress up games with parents or other family!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment