276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Domestos Impulse Deospray Vanilla Kisses ohne Aluminium, 75 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That Lisa Clare reserves all rights to any original imagery and the use of original images from this blog elsewhere must be credited accordingly. It's nice for bedtime and to bring back memories but, due to the lack of sillage, it's no good for going out in. Some of these cookies are necessary for the operation of our site, others can be set according to your preferences.

Die Dose ist klein und kompakt, der Duft vom Deo gefällt auch mir, wobei ich es wohl eher nicht tragen würde. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Everything is really nicely balanced with the star of the show being the vanilla- this is definitely no bad thing in my book as I'm vanilla obsessed (you should smell my house, I have vanilla plug-in air fresheners and candles everywhere! It's Philosophy, Fresh Cream and it smells sweet and vanillery just like an impulse scent from about 20 years ago. Whether rebellious, romantic, down-to-earth or exuberant - or completely different, the fragrances you wear say a lot about you!Photographs on this blog are taken with my Nikon D3100 or my Samsung S5, unless attributed otherwise. From 1988 these included Spellbound, Mischief, Midnight, Temptation, Inspiration, On Fire, Impressions, Merely Musk and Incense. The internationally renowned fragrance experts of Calvin Klein and Dior have redesigned this giving a modern twist on the original, it now contains real perfume oils which of course helps the scent last for a lot longer (and is also a real bonus in such an inexpensive product! Links will only be placed where appropriate to the content and the small income generated helps support future content and the day to day running of the blog. I get no apple or peach when it's sprayed in the air but on my skin I go get hints of green apple and flowers but as I mentioned before; it's smells just like real vanilla does.

Two of these 20-odd year old fragrances are still available in Australia today: Merely Musk and Incense. In a parchment lined 9x9 square cake pan, pour in brownie batter and evenly smooth out the top In a small bowl, heat Nutella for 30 seconds and stir. This was an older style bottle that was perfectly slender and cylindrical (not curved like the modern ones), and I believe it had butterflies printed on the bottle like a wallpaper (they all did, only differing in colour I think). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. While I may not really want to go back to wearing 90's fashion, I was very pleased to receive a can of revamped 90's fragrance Vanilla Kisses from Impulse.Whether they're to chuck in your work or gym bag, or to just keep in your handbag for topups on the go they're fun and inexpensive and just perfect for everyday. But far from just being school bag essentials, Impulse sprays have been given a modern makeover and now feature twelve designer fragrances meaning they're great for any age.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment