276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lice Zapper electronic electric head lice nit comb- detects and kills headlice

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Electric lice combs have been on the market since the early 2000s — but there still isn’t a version out today that can compete with fine-toothed metal and plastic lice combs. ROBI COMB PROis anelectric Head lice combwhich detects and eliminates nits safely and gently without having to put your child in the bathtub! Nits is one of those problems for which there is no individual solution – eradication has to be a collective effort. Although lice are more of a nuisance than a serious medical concern, infestations can become serious in some children.

Comb No Mess Solution To Get Rid Of Lice | Robi Comb

Our electronic nit comb is sophisticated and advanced enough to immediately zap the bugs upon contact. Follow along with the videos and you can be completely done with lice in ONE DAY, no retreatments necessary. If you do not do this then they will hatch, those lice will grow up, mate, and then you are back to square one – a full on head lice infestation! Lice can be very contagious, which is why it is an important step to wash fabric surfaces that also potentially came in contact with the infestation.More great features of this comb are that, even with its tight, spiraled teeth, it still slides easily (and painlessly! The Ezy Dose comb also comes with stainless steel brushes on both sides, which allows it to capture lice and nits of all different sizes. What sets this comb apart from others is that the company includes a “Critter Card” and comb cleaner to help with the lice removal. The educational card details important information on topics like regular screenings, early detection, accurate identification of lice and nits, and thorough removal of any infestation. Now that you know what you're looking for I want to talk briefly about your biggest worry (that your child actually has lice) and the question I get asked by parents around the world that have been battling lice….

5 Best Head Lice Combs to Get Rid of Lice Eggs and Nits 5 Best Head Lice Combs to Get Rid of Lice Eggs and Nits

a quick disclosure: these are affiliate links, and I do earn a commission from qualifying purchases; however, all of my reviews are based on the quality of these products, and the decision to purchase through these links is completely up to you). Head lice, which for families with school age children can become a huge nuisance, face a fresh onslaught this Autumn. The comb also comes with a great cleaning tool to clean out any lice eggs that may get trapped in the comb. Because the teeth are further apart, it’s not quite as good at pulling out lice eggs as the Nit Free Terminator Comb, though it is still an excellent comb to use.

Head lice can happen on someone for a variety of reasons—and it does not mean someone is dirty or lacks good hygiene habits. You need the long teeth to pick up the head lice and take them all the way down the hair shaft and out of the hair.

Best nit combs in the UK market - Hairforce

It’s important to realize how contagious head lice are, how tenaciously you need to treat it and to retreat it in two weeks and/or after any incident where you think you may have been reinfested. If you are struggling to get rid of the lice infestation and/or the itching is not going away, it’s time to seek medical attention. Pay special attention to areas close to the scalp, behind their ears, and near the nape of their neck. Since it kills lice, there is still the task of removing them from the scalp which means doubling up with a traditional, fine toothed, nit comb.At-home treatment can often be sufficient in controlling the lice infestation, but sometimes medical assistance can be necessary.

nits for millennia. How comforting We’ve been troubled by nits for millennia. How comforting

International Journal of Dermatology: “International recommendations for an effective control of head louse infestations. You therefore cannot give the hair one comb out and expect the infestation to be dealt with, however good you are at nit combing. So, if you want to get rid of lice quickly then I'd recommend following along with my Step-by-Step Video System and getting rid of it in ONE DAY.Stainless steel, spiraled micro-grooved teeth create a “barbed wire” effect that traps nits and drags them out, yet slides easily through wet, conditioned hair. In fact, the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin doesn’t recommend “wasting your money” on an electronic lice comb. Since this is an electric comb, I highly encourage you to read the full review on this comb before purchasing it).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment