276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ghd Hair Clip, Black, 5060569863404

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I received the set just before Christmas so I've had a couple of weeks to try them out, and see how they face the horrible winter weather (a pretty tough challenge!

com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Find high-performance hair tools to help you achieve anything from runway-worthy masterpieces to every day perfect styles with ghd. Backlash against the long hairstyle regime with a slicked back style that radiates pure glamour, brought to you by ghd. I love my GHDs (and I totally remember the days of steam straightners, I had pink Cosmo ones that did nothing for me hair but make more frizz!The Clips Black is also perfect for keeping your hair away from your face when applying makeup or cleansing your skin.

Borrowing more than you can afford or paying late may negatively impact your financial status and ability to obtain credit. After I worked through each section I sprayed my hair with the final shine spray (and a bit of hairspray) to keep it all neat and tidy. Whether you're styling loose waves, voluptuous curls, a smooth finish or a high volume look, create the style of your dreams and lock in your look with our wide range of ghd hair styling and finishing products that protect, hold and maximise shine. Whether you are a professional stylist or just want to style your hair at home, the Clips Black from ghd is an essential tool.

With the ghd Style gift Set, you'll have everything you need to create stunning hairstyles and feel fabulous every day. Whether you want to create an elegant updated hairstyle or add volume and texture to your hair, the Clips Black will be your best friend.

Carry your travel-sized styling heroes in the stylish black wash bag - our style gift set includes exclusive good hair day hair clips and the ghd bodyguard - heat protect spray 50ml. My hair is naturally very thick, quite frizzy and turns into a mane at the slightest bit of heat or water.With contoured hard fingers to gently lift and separate the hair, the ghd hair dryer diffuser reduces the intensity of the airflow to enhance your natural texture. Express yourself, get creative and find the perfect product to suit your hair type and style with our fabulous selection of styling products. The product is durable and will not slip out of your hair, giving you the freedom to focus on creating the perfect hairstyle. Achieve professional end results when heat styling for hair that looks and feels healthier, 9/10 agree**. Needless to say my hair took years to recover from the frizzy mess they left me with but a few years later I discovered ghd and never looked back.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment