276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MSI Katana GF66 15.6" FHD, 144Hz Gaming Laptop: Intel 11th Gen i7-11800H, NVIDIA RTX 3070 8GB, 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD, 16GB RAM, WI-FI 6, Black (11UG-087UK) Win 10, Free Win 11 upgrade

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cooler Boost 5 ฮีทไปป์ 6 เส้นรูปแบบใหม่ ด้านฐานล่างใช้วัสดุพลาสติก ABS งานประกอบแน่นหนาแข็งแรง มียางรอง 4 มุม ยกตัวเครื่องให้สูงขึ้น

Dual channel performance test by AIDA64. Performance may vary by system setting and configuration . For less demanding graphics tasks, the laptop can also use the integrated UHD graphics of the Intel i7, which allows it to significantly reduce the power consumption during idle operation.

Input Devices - Nothing new here

None of those numbers come close to the speed of the display on the GF66, but they're also nothing to get upset about. I didn't notice any tearing, hiccups or any other performance issues that made the GF66 a boring gaming experience. MSI Katana GF66 มีหน้าจอขนาด 15.6″ ขอบจอบางทั้ง 2 ด้าน ซึ่งขอบจอด้านล่างจะมีโลโก้ MSI แบบใหม่อยู่ 1 จุด มาพร้อมความละเอียด Full HD ที่ 1920×1080 พิกเซล พาเนล IPS คุณภาพดี มีมุมมองด้านซ้าย ด้านขวาและด้านบนล่างที่กว้าง พร้อมให้ค่าขอบเขตสีที่คุณภาพสูง มาตรฐาน sRGB ที่กว่าสเปกอื่นๆ พื้นผิวจอแบบด้าน Anti-Glare มาตรฐาน แสงสว่างเพียงกับการใช้งานในบริเวณที่มีแสงจ้า พร้อมรองรับการสนับสนุน Refresh Rate ที่ 144Hz เมื่อใช้การดูภาพ ดูวิดีโอ และเล่นเกมก็ทำได้อย่างเป็นอย่างดี ด้วยกว่าลื่นไหลที่มากกว่าหน้าจอ 60Hz ทั่วไป

Cinebench R23 | Cinebench R20 | Cinebench R15 | Blender | 7-Zip 18.03 | Geekbench 5.5 | HWBOT x265 Benchmark v2.2 | LibreOffice | R Benchmark 2.5 Cinebench R23 The Witcher 3 | GTA V | Dota 2 Reborn | Final Fantasy XV Benchmark | Far Cry 5 | Far Cry 6 | Strange Brigade | Ghostwire Tokyo The Witcher 3 The exclusive MSI Center helps you control and customize your MSI laptop the way you want. Monitor, adjust, optimize and may useful features are built in one unified system. I think I made it pretty clear I'm not a huge fan of the GF66's design, and I stand by that. It's a basic design and one that leaves me wanting a little more personality or color. MSI Katana GF66 – Performance and gaming MSI Pulse GL66 ที่เป็นรุ่นบนกว่า ส่วนคีย์บอร์ดจะเป็นไซต์มาตรฐานมี Numpad ไว้ใชงานแป้นตัวเลขตามปกติ แต่จะมีขนาดและสัดส่วนเหมือนกับ MSI Katana GF66 ที่เป็นรุ่นรองลงมาแต่โดยรวมก็ยังดูดีทั้งภายนอกและภายใน เรียกได้ว่ารักษาความเป็นเกมเมอร์ได้อย่างสมบูรณ์แบบ ด้วยการออกแบบให้ความรู้สึกที่ดุดันมีพลังNeither battery life nor display quality is a strength for the Katana GF66. We expect at least six hours from a 15-inch gaming laptop, and on the display side, 100% of sRGB and at least 300 nits of brightness would be nice. As I noted, what salvages the Katana's screen for gaming is its 144Hz refresh rate. To refresh, our Katana GF66 test unit has an eight-core Intel Core i7-11800H CPU, a 6GB GeForce RTX 3060 GPU, 16GB of RAM, and a 1TB solid-state drive. That recipe is well-suited for 1080p gaming, as our benchmarks will show. The RTX 3060 GPU, as implemented here, is rated for 85 watts. However, after running PCMark 10's battery benchmark, the results reflect a mixture of both. Performance was good, but not great. And the battery followed the same approach – good, not great, with a final time of 3 hours and 12 minutes. That's enough to watch a very long movie, however, it's only half the amount of time that the Acer Predator Triton 300 SE lasted, and a third of the time that the TUF Dash F15 powered through. MSI Katana GF66 – Software Far Cry 6 / Resident Evil Village / GTA V / Scum ก็สามารถเล่นได้ดีที่ความละเอียด 1920 x 1080 พิกเซล โดยกราฟิกปรับระดับสูงสุดทั้งหมด ตามภาพด้านบน ที่ต้องบอกว่าภาพก็สวยจนน่าประทับใจ เรียกได้ว่าเหลือๆ กับการตอบสนองความต้องการเล่นเกมได้สมบูรณ์ที่สุดแล้ว แม้การทดสอบจะไม่ได้เปิด DLSS / Ray Tracing ที่ RTX Series รองรับ ก็ให้ภาพสวยงามไม่แพ้กัน แถมไม่กินทรัพยากรเครื่องเพิ่มเติมด้วย ส่งผลให้ค่าเฟรมเรทเฉลี่ยอยู่ที่ราวๆ 100 ขึ้นไป

MSI Katana GF66 มาพร้อมกับหน้าจอใหญ่ถึง 15.6″ ซึ่งมีการติดตั้งคีย์บอร์ด Full Size โดยมีการติดตั้ง Numpad แป้นตัวเลขด้วย ที่แม้ไม่ใช่ของ SteelSeries ที่รุ่นบนๆ ใช้กัน แต่ก็ยังสามารถให้ประสบการณ์ใช้งานที่ดี ทั้งฟีลแรงกด ฟีลการตอบสนองของแป้นพิมพ์ และการใช้ปุ่มหลายๆ ปุ่มพร้อมกัน ซึ่งทำได้แม่นยำไม่แพ้เกมมิ่งคีย์บอร์ดแบบแยกมาตรฐานทั่วไป มาพร้อมไฟ LED สีแดงปรับได้ 3 ระดับ บนเทคโนโลยี Silver Lining Print ที่สวยเสริมความสวยงามให้ไฟสีแดงสว่างน่าใช้มากยิ่งขึ้น

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Max-Q (8GB GDDR6) ค่า TGP ตามสเปกคือ 85W สถาปัตยกรรม Ampere โดยเป็น RTX เจนที่ 2 ที่ต้องบอกว่าแรงกว่ารุ่นก่อนหน้าที่เทียบเคียงอย่าง GeForce RTX 2080 (8GB GDDR6) ซึ่งไม่ใช่แค่แรงแต่ยังร้อนน้อยกว่า เน้นใช้งานกับ Gaming Notebook ทุกประเภท ทั้งตัวหนาหนักและบางเบา รองรับ Ray Tracing ช่วยเพิ่มคุณภาพการแสดงแสงเงาให้แม้แต่เกมระดับ AAA ให้ภาพสวยงาม ไหลลื่น สมจริงกว่าที่เคยมีมา With only 3 USB Type-A ports and a single USB Type-C port, the connections of the KatanaGF66 are quite limited, particularly since the USB-C connection does not offer any Thunderbolt or PowerDelivery functionality. This means that the HDMI connection on the right side is the only option to connect an external display. You also have to do without an SD card slot in the MSI gaming laptop. Fortunately, the Katana GF66's CPU performance difficulties didn't seem to carry over into the GPU-focused tests, where it generally outperformed the Asus, also equipped with the RTX 3060. Of note: It achieved well over 144fps in Rainbow Six Siege, making full use of its 144Hz screen. No recent RTX 3050 laptop has gone through our new benchmark suite yet, but the RTX 3060 is a far superior performer and has more video memory (6GB versus 4GB). If you can afford the jump, it's worthwhile. Battery and Display Tests The Katana GF66's 1,920-by-1,080-pixel display could be better. Its 144Hz refresh rate is its best feature, enabling a silky-smooth gaming experience; the GeForce RTX 3060 GPU has no trouble pushing it to the limit in many games, as our benchmark tests will show below. But its picture quality is ho-hum for discriminating eyes; our Datacolor SpyderX Elite measured a meager 62% coverage of the sRGB color gamut and a peak brightness of a modest 267 nits.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment