276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ferrero Collection Easter Eggs, Hazelnut Crispy Mini Chocolate, Easter Gifts, Easter Egg Hunt, 100 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Phase 3 – ‘The Main Event’: In the week running up to Easter, the demand is very much for Easter Eggs and confectionery of all sizes, as these are the ones to be given as gifts and to share. Retailers should ensure that their range of eggs appeals to the whole family as well as being at different price points, with treats such as the Ferrero Rocher Collection Boxed Egg (240g) and Thorntons Continental Egg (257g) appealing to shoppers looking for a more premium option. People will still want to share gifts as well, so we’ve introduced the 90g Thorntons white chocolate bunny to offer an iconic brand at a lower price point. Q: How can independent retailers make the most of Easter? The person who made the original Facebook post eventually deleted it and commented on the removal: "I was forced to delete [it] because people were being ridiculous and calling me a liar and even sending me awful DMs," the user said. "This literally happened to us last night and I was trying to warn my friends and [had] no idea it would go viral." Ferrero will support the range with digital and social media marketing as well as in-store PoS for retailers.

We experienced our first ‘normal’ Easter in a couple of years in 2022 and retailers reported positive sales, which was amazing news for the sector. Some convenience stores even sold out of classic shell eggs. Easter is of course a great time to celebrate with your favourite chocolate. Compared to Christmas, shoppers are usually more likely to make a dedicated trip for chocolate at Easter, showcasing the size of the opportunity for confectionery. The ONS reported a jump in retail sales in April 2022, supported by food and drink spending in the lead up to the Easter weekend. This showed that consumers still wanted to spend for a special occasion, especially when it came to treating. The user also reported receiving what appeared to be harassing messages about family members on unrelated posts, leading to those being deleted as well. Ferrero USA Announces 2022 Easter Offerings. 8 Apr. 2022, https://www.ferreronorthamerica.com/fc-4985/ferrero-usa-announces-2022-easter-offerings. Salmonella can be spread from person to person, so anyone affected should adhere to good hygiene practice such as washing hands thoroughly after using the bathroom and avoiding handling food for others where possible, if you have symptoms.”

Topics

On April 8, a notice was issued that showed the recall extended to several other products. However, importantly, these additional chocolates were not recalled in the U.S.:

So… this just happened! ? y’all! Do. Not. Eat. These! We got the Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Easter Eggs, and Maddy found these all through them. They were in EVERY egg! We looked it up and found a recall on them for traces of salmonella and maggots!! This recall is also for kinder eggs and all ferrero products. This recall was JUST posted so they are still in stores. I know it’s close to Easter time and these are some candy staples… so be careful!! For smaller locations, which could be exempt from HFSS regulations, it presents a big opportunity. With supermarkets and bigger convenience stores unable to showcase confectionery in the same way at the front of store, smaller shops can become a hub for treats – and provides them with the opportunity to merchandise their store in the most effective way to increase sales. Chocolate is massive at Easter so making a powerful Easter display can offer a vital boost.

Popular Categories

With immediate effect, the entire production of Kinder Surprise, Kinder Mini Eggs, Kinder Surprise Maxi 100g, and Kinder Schokobons made in Arlon is being recalled. Ferrero UK has unveiled its Easter 2023 range, featuring new launches from Thorntons and Ferrero Rocher alongside the return of popular lines.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment