276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Like My Women BBW (Ebony,BDSM, Dominate,Big Beautiful Women, Fantasy,Erotica Short Stories)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mistress C has always been drawn to the lifestyle of being a dominant as a femme dom, so when her marriage turned out to be an improper fit for her lifestyle, she decided to make some life changes.

Mistress Chocolate: An interview with a New York City

Nothing is typical in this industry. I have the extremely wealthy to the average Joe, and I enjoy them both. When a client is in my dungeon, it really doesn’t matter to me what they do or who they are in the real world. All of that is left at the door and they get to become something they yearn for and crave, whether it’s to be a masochist, submissive, slave, prisoner, patient, etc. But the common thread is the need to be able to escape the normal day to day. Some people go to spas, amusement parks or the movies, others go to dungeons. I started pro-domming while I was still a grad student here in LA. Much of my work in the field of art had to do with power dynamics, objectification, voyeurism and exhibitionism, so although I was always been interested in BDSM as a type of eroticized power exchange, I had a hard time giving myself permission to explore it in my personal life. I’ve always identified as a dominant woman, long before I was sexually aware, it was just who I was. I believe this was partially due to being raised in a very matriarchal family. When I played house with my classmates I would always make the boy play as the dog instead of the father. There is a divide in medical and therapeutic communities about whether BDSM is actually a healing modality or a vehicle for retraumatization. But as kink grows in popularity, and as kinksters from marginalized identities enter into psychology and other emotional and behavioral health fields, there are increasing numbers of safe spaces for kinky people to process some of their traumas outside the sex dungeon. The National Coalition for Sexual Freedom boasts a robust list of kink-positive, non-pathologizing mental health professionals for kinksters looking to heal and contextualize their desires. Among others: Arrive clean. CLEAN. Immaculately clean. Clean like you are going to the doctor’s office and the doctor is going to make you bend in every revealing possible angle.I am a university graduate of a 2:1 in design course, my charisma, worth ethic and beauty steers subservience, my intelligence and wit will infect your soul and keep you on toes. My crushing confidence and seductive voice will keep you firmly in your place - under my feet.

Ebony Slut Begging For My Big White Cock And My Semen In Her Ass Ebony Slut Begging For My Big White Cock And My Semen In Her Ass

Scrolling through fetish and kink searches online, anyone would be met with the profiles of both femme doms and the professional dominatrix. Both have similar roles but different lifestyles. According to the Los Angeles transplant from Illinois, there is a difference between the two. I'm going to keep that between me and him. And besides, in many ways, a private jet is more of a burden than a gift. My preference is to develop long-lasting connections with dedicated submissive, as I have in the past. No two submissive men can be treated the same - if domination were this simple I would’ve got bored by now!

Black kink is about pleasure first and foremost. But it’s also bound up with freedom and empowerment.

The parties will be held at the beautiful BDSM apartment Hoxton Dungeon Suite with a CF/nm strict dress code (Clothed Female/naked male) Engaging safely in kink/BDSM play requires a level of trust in self and others and a sense of worth within specific boundaries all wrapped up in pleasure and fun,” Coleman continues. “In addition, the experience of engaging in kinky play can rewire or amplify certain brain–body neural pathways that create a sense of safety and joy that contributes to a person’s psychological functioning.”

Shades of Black BDSM - Ebony

Many people come to the [kink] lifestyle because they can find access to care, connection, community, bodily autonomy, empowerment, acceptance, and most of all, pleasure in ways they cannot access in other parts of their lives,” says licensed psychologist Nikki Coleman, Ph.D. “These experiences in and of themselves are healing.” I think what draws people are the taboo of the different things that we do,” she says. “We wear latex, spandex, leather, and all of these clothing options make this lifestyle fun.” She began to explain how even vanilla people practice forms of BDSM unknowingly. “If a person is in their bedroom doing a little spanking in their play, they may not know that that’s BDSM, but it is,” she said.

Dozens of SFW videos on YouTube share ways to get into BDSM play, whether it’s rope tying for bondage or techniques for delivering the perfect spanking. Kink and BDSM are just other forms of sexual expression and ways to connect with the sexuality of others. Tea parties, play parties, munches and dress-up groups are scheduled across the nation for members of this community to have unforgettable experiences together. Intuition, imagination and understanding the psychology of the dynamic. Use of the tools, equipment and bondage is the easy stuff and I’m great at all of that. I love nice equipment so my dungeon is fully equipped with the best of everything for most BDSM play. I get a mental turn-on from it. The mental high of dominating someone and making them submit to me is unlike anything else, and I get so much gratification out of feeling them melt like putty in my hands when I push them past what they thought they were capable of.

New Dates , Private Black Mistresses Party, Europe CBW Tour

I ask Mistress C about why the BDSM lifestyle appeals to so many; she believes it has a lot to do with the draw of anything considered to be taboo.Sadomasochism is a term derived from the writings of French aristocrat Marquis de Sade and Austrian writer Leopold von Sacher-Masoch, which details sexual activities that involve deriving pleasure from causing pain or being on the receiving end of such painful inflictions, respectively. Kinkier activities might include erotic asphyxiation, being tied up and blindfolded, spanked with a paddle or tantalized with the sting of a whip. Some participants are aroused by being told what to do, or they derive an inexplicable thrill from being in complete control. For some, it’s simply to spice up the bedroom occasionally; for others the goal is to live a life that satisfies their kinky compulsions. We are also looking for ladies for our brand new webcam studio and phone chat lines. More Info Here Always approach a mistress respectfully yet honestly and you’ll be fine. Trust she knows what’s best.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment