276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Foo Fighters Greatest Hits

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Read some of the recent reviews, and I remember I was super excited to land a copy of this "played once" album that was mint condition at my local brick and mortar.

Three singles are included from 1997's The Colour and the Shape album (" Monkey Wrench", " Everlong" and " My Hero"). Some songs sound perfect, while others sound distorted to a point where it's just not pleasant to listen to anymore. Using the name Foo Fighters in an attempt to embrace anonymity, Grohl’s first recordings stirred enough label interest to necessitate a stepping out from the shadows. Music critic Stephen Thomas Erlewine noted in his positive review that the compilation was missing some of the band's successful singles, most notably " DOA" and " I'll Stick Around".

So, the title Greatest Hits delivers what it promises - top-notch Foo Fighters material bundled on one disc. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Al tocar esta compilaciòn en el primer track del lado A, noté una compresiòn exagerada, bajos altos y produce saturaciòn en algunos temas. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.Not to be confused with "Our Best Songs" or "Our Favorite Songs," it is a collection of the songs that have defined our band's identity to most people over the years. A deluxe edition of the compilation includes a book and a DVD featuring some of the band's music videos and live performances. I'm curious to know if this is just my copy or if others are experiencing the same thing with this pressing. You can change the cookie settings and revoke your permission at any time on the cookie policy page . Over the course of a full album the Foos can drag – 1997’s The Colour and the Shape may be the exception – but here the four-piece never allow attentions or affections to wander.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment