276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fender Mustang Micro Amplifier - The Ultimate All-In-One Personal Headphone Amplifier

£64.995£129.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

very fun country and like rockabilly blue sometimes, but a slap factor, just one quick delay, right after that initial notes, you can control the volume of that delay. Not much, but definitely noticable, so probably not ideal for using it to model amps via a computer or iPad. Crunch Magenta doesn’t have the visceral oomph of a Plexi but has a nice similar tone, certainly as good as any other similar modeller from Boss or others. I keep one in the living room for when I want to have a late night jam and don't want to go down to the studio. Sounds pretty decent, I wish you could control the gain settings on some of the amp models, but that’s really my only complaint.

Um, if it’s actually on the side of the guitar, you could probably do either depending on whether or not it’s an electro socket.while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used. Earbuds are not a tool that I like, so I prefer over ear headphones myself so that is what I have here.

then the Boss Waza-Air all-in-one system could be a better choice for some guitarists as it's wireless. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. A power and Bluetooth pairing switch sit on the opposite side, should you want to pair up and jam along with your smartphone or tablet.The sound seemed fine otherwise, so probably still good for recording a track at home, with the headphone output to monitor sound. GEAR: We help musicians find the best gear with top-ranking gear round-ups and high-quality, authoritative reviews by a wide team of highly experienced experts.

Because these amplifiers also have headphone out jacks they are ideal for parents who have no reason to hear Purple Haze played out of tune at full house volume, or for those whose living accommodations would not survive a regular amp at ten. I think it’s going to give you the, you the listener, the best, uh, indicator of what this actually sounds like. I see blue green, that’s a white, that’s a yellow and that’s a red, and then it kind of goes to nothing. The Fender Mustang Micro is a complete personal guitar amplifier featuring a wide selection of tones from the wildly popular Mustang series amps. I usually link it to my PC via Bluetooth and I can play along to any of my records or anything on the internet.I don't often try to learn other people's songs, but when I do I use the Mustang while going through the videos on YouTube.

The company was founded in 1946 by its namesake Leo Fender († 1991), whose innovative ideas brought a breath of fresh air into the musical world. And it’s the mobility angle that is key here – pick up, plug in and play with an internal battery chargeable via USB to simplify things further. With an amplifier lineup as storied as Fender’s, it would be amiss if we don’t reference some of those sounds here.We don’t have flying cars yet, but we do have miniaturized gadgets that can fit in our pockets and are as good or better than their larger, more cumbersome counterparts. This quality made device gives you full freedom to play and enjoy a plethora of rich sounds wherever and whenever you may wish to do so, as it only requires a charged battery (which will serve you at least for 4 hours) and a set of (wired) headphones. The features are all easy to scroll through and unlike some modelling amps there is a nice happy medium between having plenty to choose from without option paralysis. We have been in business for over 30 years and will always do our best to be as competitive as possible. The FMMA has Bluetooth so you can use it as a target for your Bluetooth equipped music play and thereby hear the music through connected wired headphones.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment