276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kirkton House Storage Trunk Set Of 2 Copper Hardware Vintage Style Storage Suitcases Chests Gold Copper Hardware Stackable 57x35x20cm (Cream Storage Trunk Set With Gold Hardware)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While we love it as a set, you can of course also assign each case to a different room: one being a storing unit for toys in the kids’ room and another holding your shoes in the hallway. This way it’s easier to grab stuff you use on the daily from them.

READ MORE: Woman 'humiliated' in Tesco after being publicly shamed by staff for the top she was wearing Aldi’s set even looks sturdy enough to double as a small side table and hold a cup of tea or plate – which is where the wipe-clean surface we mentioned before would come in handy. Another person wrote: "I'm so happy with them well worth what I paid for them. Thank you Aldi." While someone else said: "Bought this for extra storage space to put products in rather than clutter and it’s really stylish and practical." Another reviewer noted that the Kirkton House Trunk Set didn't feel like a cheap imitation, saying: "Found them as good as previous makes I’ve bought that were more expensive." Aldi’s SpecialBuys often prove popular with shoppers, many of whom anxiously await Thursdays and Sundays to see what they’ll be able to get their hands on. Recently, SpecialBuy products have included everything from hanging egg chairs to hot tubs - but this time, it's the retailer’s Kirkton House Trunk Set that’s catching shoppers’ eyes.

No valid subscription found

Budget supermarket Aldi has shoppers obsessed with its latest SpecialBuy item, which customers say they “absolutely love”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment