276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kodak Portra 400 35m 36exp Film Professional 5 Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I don’t currently develop any of my own C41 film, so I had to find a lab which would be happy to push my film chemically – not as easy as I thought it would be. I eventually found a place in Hatton Garden, and have never been disappointed in the results. Whether it’s a price worth paying is up to you. If you haven’t shot it before, I’d recommend you try it at least once. I could see myself using multiple rolls for a project too, to take advantage of its quality. While I enjoyed the more vibrant results I got from the likes of Kodak’s Ultramax and Ektar films, the paler Portra photographs are very good too. Before you shoot your rolls, Kodak recommend you store them at 21°C (70°F) or below, or 13°C (55°F) if you’re saving them for an extended period of time.

Exposing this film at ISO 200 and developing for 320. This way it gets more light but not an excessive amount. Choose KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films for natural skin tones, ideal colour, and finer grain in every situation. Day or night, studio or location, candid or posed, KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films deliver: Choose Kodak Portra Films for natural skin tones, ideal colour, and finer grain in every situation. Day or night, studio or location, candid or posed, KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films deliver-We’ve tested Kodak Portra 400 over the years with various cameras and lenses from Zeiss, Sigma, Canon, and Bronica. A favorite is the Bronica ETR-S with the 75mm f2.8 and a LightCraft Workshop Variable ND filter Ease of Use Superior Sharp Focus – Capture high image resolution & depth of field even in dim lighting, with the film giving great results even when pushed

Kodak Portra 400 is a film bound to not disappoint you–especially if you can know and understand what you’re going to be getting beforehand. To do that, I really recommend shooting with your digital camera at ISO 400 and with daylight white balance. Here’s a video we did with tips on how to make the most of it.With a wide range of exposures from bright light to low-light situations, you can create photos that are precisely how you want them. Portra 400 is an iconic 35mm film that captures the honesty of life's moments with beautiful results every time! Features: It works because nothing in the image is overdone, yet nothing is bland either. I assume, since I never shot them, that it’s like they took the differing attributes of the NC and VC versions and somehow got them to work together. Finer grain Micro-Structure Optimized T-GRAIN Emulsions enable Portra Films to deliver finer grain than ever before. Spectacular skin tones?PORTRA Films delivers smooth, natural reproduction of skin tones, plus exceptional colour saturation Want to see some of the different ways you can use Kodak Portra 400? We have put together some of our favourite Portra 400 shots by our customers – you can see them here.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment