276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Every Man's Fantasy: Transformation, First Time Sissy Feminization (Feminized (Crossdressing and Transgender Romance Stories))

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The young girl at the door busted out laughing at how much he sounded like a little baby talking. Lois then said “well that’s to bad sweet heart, but I do think your mommy knows best for you.” “So you go have fun dressing up so pretty, and playing with your little dollies. Now remember to try & stay dry and not do any poopy messes in your diapers ok”. She looked at baby Pricilla and said I must tell you sweet cheeks that you look simply adorable & oh so cute in your little frilly little outfit. Obviously sissification is (or, at least, should be) fun for sissies, but why do people enjoy erotically feminizing others? Well, part of it is the flip side of what was already discussed. Generally speaking in sissification dynamics, women are the ones sissifying their partners and/or submissives. Women tend to be pressured into taking a more passive or submissive role in sex and kink generally, so exploring sissification with a partner can be a path to more customized and enjoyable sexual roles that give the women the space for control. More than just giving the feminine sissifier an opportunity to be dominant, it also sets the scene for more stereotypically “lesbian” forms of sex that decentralize any penises that may be involved. Some bisexual women especially find themselves wanting to play with male partners’ bodies in ways that are culturally only considered appropriate with women. As evidenced by the term “sissy” itself, sissification frequently includes some amount of erotic humiliation (although it doesn’t have to). This is a form of emotional masochism that can help people overcome insecurities and anxieties by prompting them to face these fears head-on in a consensual, kinky environment. For example, many people are insecure about their penis size and the kinky practice of small penis humiliation (SPH for short) can transform that fear into humiliating ecstasy. Sissification often does something similar, targeting gender insecurities directly. For men, sissification can expose them to the fear that they’re not “man enough.” People assigned male at birth are often pressured into masculinity from a young age. This happens in casual ways like being gifted “boy toys,” but it’s often enacted through strict social policing and ridicule as well. While children perceived as girls are often given some “wiggle room” when it comes to gender presentation, adults often force children they think are little boys into strict codes of masculinity to protect them from becoming, well, “sissies.” I went through the years, have studied a very lot of psychology, and like you can unpeel an onion before you reach the kernel, I've unpeeled all my layers of emotions and distractions before I reached the kernel. Mercy, I don't know why folks think they ~have~ to make this disclaimer. First, it's not at all true.

AP AR Swap BE F2M Grow Invol M2F Fem Masc Slow MC Other Poss Bimbo Herm Myth Corr Animal Anthro Object SheM Vol Sissy It seems that this day she was taking her little baby girl; all dressed up cute, and adorable, in her best party dress for a special ride. They ended up at this well to do townhouse complex. She stopped the van in the drive way out side of a nice looking townhouse. She beeped the horn twice & the garage door opened so she could pull in. once inside the garage door closed behind her. She got out and came around to the side of the van to open the sliding door and released her new baby from the car seat. She whispered a word in his ear, and he started to act like a 2 -year-old little girl, who talked with a really bad lisp. As she got her baby out of the car seat he grabbed his dolly and asked mommy, do I look really cute mommy? His mommy told him oh yes dear you are the cutest baby girl ever. To which the husband, who was now acting like a little 2 year-old-girl giggles and clapped her hands happily. The wife had her new baby turn around so she could attach a long pink leash, as she let the baby out of the van. She reached over and placed his large adult size penis pacifier hanging on a ribbon from his dress in his mouth. Then she had him walk over to kitchen door entrance in the garage and ring the bell. Lois said this while she was giggling & laughing again. She then looked at Jane and they both giggled. Lois then said to Jane. I’m so glade I called you that day, but I just knew I had to call, as soon as I found out he was married. He had told me at first that he wasn’t married, but when I found out I was really mad. So I broke it off with him right then & there. You have to understand I honestly didn’t know that’s why I decided I had to call you. I wanted you to know what he was up too, and that he was cheating on you. I figured maybe you could save your marriage. I didn’t want to be the cause of a marriage breaking up, with me in the middle. I can see now that you have everything under control, and that makes me glade that I did what I did. My Ex husband cheated on me, and I know how it feels. That’s one of the reasons why I called right away, but I must say that you did a great job on Little Pricilla here. I bet she won’t be fooling around on the side any more. They both laughed at that, and Jane said I’m sure about that. I am so glade you did call. Now like you said he is never going to be fool around on me again. Little Pricilla will be safe at home behind her crib & playpen bars. This way I know exactly where she is. Lois then said that she should of done something like this to her Ex., maybe they would still be together if she did. sissy hooker pic] When sissy's wife has to go out of town to a conference, She decides to take sissy along. There are no shortage of men who are looking for a good time with a sissy hooker. Actually you don't feel that very first pain any more (you didn't feel that for the last 30 years I think....)Do you only feel aroused when you cross dress or do you feel comfortable (meaning that you were meant to wear something like that)

Roxy Fae is a unique sissy OnlyFans profile that offers sissy training services to all sissies who need help attracting and pleasing their doms. They offer solo and group training, and their personal content includes explicit nudes, scandalous lewds, solo playtime, and custom content. #5. Brax – Slutty Southern Sissy The story I had read, and wanted to use a small part of for my recreation, was all about a wife & husband, who were having marital problems. Seems the wife Jane had just gotten an anonymous phone call on her answering machine. The person on the other end was saying that she was the husband’s ex-lover. This person had left a detailed message explaining her self, and saying that she just found out the man she was see was married, which made her really mad. She went to say that she was lead to believe by him that he wasn’t married. She felt really bad about what was happening. That when she found out that the he was married & cheating on his wife she stopped the affair immediately. The person went on to say that her husband had done the same thing to her, and she wished she would of known. Then maybe she could of done something to stop it and safe her marriage. The lady on the other end didn’t know that the wife had caller ID.

Sissy Seth by femhoopnostories, literature

I started my own examination in that time and has doubted about transition myself. But it was like if I always knew: I'm not that girl I want to be, there must be another reality. So I chose another way in my life. Transition was definitely not for me. You need to understand, really understand what issue is layered under the "longing for dressing like your mother".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment