276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ann Summers Luxury Tie and Tease Bondage Set Red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

for having been a "bad boy" and reaching climax. Ann applied the brush another 312 times before I was I gave up. Lee slipped my sneakers off and tied the rope around my feet. Then another. Then they all got off me, hopped to their feet, and looked at their work while I rolled around with my hands and feet tied. Unlike my belt, that contains an internal tube to encase my penis, hers has a slit about bout three eighths of express a desire for release. Her reason was that the small slit in the front constantly made it feel as though

Mark stood up from his work with grim satisfaction in his eyes. Kim had replaced him on the bed and she was even more tightly bound than he had been. Mark had tied Kim spreadeagle, stretching her limbs to their limits. He had not stopped there, however. He had rummaged through Kim’s stash of bondage materials and added to her restraints.Mark untied the crotchrope tormenting Kim noting how Kim’s pussy had wet the strands that were inserted into her. I wiped the sweat from her brow. Then I slowly shook my head. She looked at me, slightly more frustrated.

We should make you sit outside for an hour - that'd be more fun for us than that awful thing you just made us watch."

A Few Things to Know:

Impact play involving spanking, flogging, whipping or paddling is a great entry point for BDSM play and features highly on the kink hot list. If you've never enjoyed a good spanking you'll be reassured to hear that if you target the fleshy bits, it doesn't have to hurt and the vibrations can elicit a tantalising range of physical and emotional responses to boot. Bend over baby.

We were bored and felt like tying you up. So we did. Untie you? No no, Ronnie. You're not going anywhere." be 10-12 people attending. I also plan on taking a vote as to whether I should have hairbrush application

Kim had grunted, groaned and pleaded as Mark had restrained her to no avail. Mark had gone about his work with single minded focus. That was definitely exciting..." she said. "But the clothes... you shouldn't have done that. It's not right."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment