276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Where's Spot?

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Both titles runs on both Microsoft Windows (Windows 95 or NT4 or newer) and Apple Macintosh (OS 8 up to Mac OS X Leopard) computers. Spot is a fictional puppy created by Eric Hill, an English author and illustrator of children's picture books. She is also yellow and has a brown spot on her back that goes around the back of her body, as well as two brown spots on each side of her body and a brown tip on her tail. Like The Adventures of Spot, this series consisted of thirteen episodes, but this time, with a short song in them. The episodes were narrated by Paul Nicholas (original version) and the music was composed by Duncan Lamont (original version).

Where’s Spot? - Book Share Time Where’s Spot? - Book Share Time

The first series of The Adventures of Spot, which was animated and produced by King Rollo Films, aired on the BBC between 9 April and 17 July 1987. However, as noted, the two phases were produced four years apart by two different companies and are very different in design. In Afrikaans versions of the book Spot is translated to "Otto", widely believed to be the surname of a South African friend of Hill's. The characters' mouths also move to speech, in comparison to the other episodes, in which the characters' mouths remain static and the entire episode is narrated as a story. For these episodes, however, comedian Jane Horrocks was given the role of the narration and voices, instead of Paul Nicholas.He appears in the book Spot Visits His Grandparents and the video Spot and his Grandparents Go to the Carnival. It was quite unconscious but I can see now that I have created a ready-made trademark of its kind, with the essential spot on the body and a bit on the tail. Spot's Musical Adventures, very similar to The Adventures of Spot, aired between 25 October and 10 November 2000.

Spot Homepage - Fun With Spot

Hill said "When I first drew Spot I realised that when I came to draw the spot on his body and the tip of his tail I was copying the markings on an aircraft. The second series of The Adventures of Spot aired between 6 September and 20 December 1993, and, like the first series, consisted of 13 5-minute episodes.It consisted of four episodes, each approximately fifteen minutes in length, and narrated by Peter Hawkins.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment