276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PS4 Fighting Stick Mini

£18.5£37Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Drone 2 has a matte black finish, and since this is a Sony-licensed arcade stick, it can be expected to work on future generation consoles as well.

The Fighting Stick Mini enabled me to deliver precise inputs in a way that I simply couldn't when using the Nintendo Joy-Con or Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. No matter if it is fighting games or arcade games, the Fighting Stick Mini offers a great gaming experience for both beginners and experienced users. The information provided here is as complete and accurate as possible; however, product images, colours and/or specifications (inc. If you already own the original Fighting Stick Mini, you may not feel compelled to upgrade to this model simply for the new art.The joystick of the 8BitDo Arcade Stick feels nice, and the buttons have quick disconnects for modding. The Fighting Stick Mini is compatible with PC games and Nintendo Switch games, so I tested the controller on both platforms.

Me gusto mucho que el material de la palanca fuera de buena calidad, se siente muy bien el usarla, los botones no son la gran cosa, de hecho no se siente de muy buena calidad, a comparación del stick, sin embargo cumplen su cometido y lo hacen muy bien. The Real Arcade Pro V Hayabusa offers HORI's patented original Hayabusa joystick and buttons, turbo function,. My question is: Is there a way I can either have the switch detect it as a gamecube controller or is there a way to change the stick output from a dpad to a joystick? This new HORI stick is smaller than a notebook, but offers the full set of buttons and joystick of a proper arcade controller. Of course, the main reason to purchase a fight stick isn't for the art; it's for the arcade cabinet-style joystick and button combo.An industry-first brushed aluminum top panel provides durability and refined style found nowhere else.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment