276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Golden Turmeric Paste, 100g (Packaging May Vary)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sorry, no picture, but my partner through away the package when finish and before I wrote this review. While there are tons of reasons to add this ingredient to your diet now, there are a few exceptions, as well as a general daily ‘limit’ to abide by.

Plus, what is possibly the most impressive of all claims: turmeric may be able to reduce pain (and fever) as much as drugs like Ibuprofen, Prozac, and Tylenol! B Vitamins: Horses with B Vitamin deficiency may have a reduction in GABA neurotransmitters which have an inhibitory or calming effect.

Have to say the short use by date on the first one was a bit worrying however the second batch was viable to ‘24. I recently wrote a recipe for my favorite Turmeric milk recipe and talked about different ways of making it. Servings Per Recipe: 64, Amount Per Serving: Calories: 9, Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 0g, Sodium: 0mg, Carbs: 0.

This soft metallic modelling fondant is really easy to work with and is especially effective when creating marbled effects to cakes and cupcakes. If you’re looking for approachable yet creative recipes made with everyday ingredients, you’ve come to the right place.It is also great for use with plunger cutters for creating edible cake decorations such as lettering, shapes, flowers, and butterflies. Our concentrated food colouring pastes come in a range of colours, which means you can bring your cake, ice cream or food decorating dreams to life. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Turmeric Life Bars and Bites were developed by Dr Doug for his many followers who wanted the convenience and positive effects of Golden Paste but without the hassle and mess.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment