276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A-OK9 Calm-K9 | Calming Supplement for Dogs | Helps with Anxiety Relief, Fireworks, Stress & Barking | Natural Ingredients & Superfoods | Mix with Dog or Puppy Food | All Ages & Breeds | Absolute Dogs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Calmer Canine delivers microcurrents of targeted pulsed electromagnetic field (tPEMF) signals to the area of the brain involved in controlling emotions such as anxiety. Assisi is a global leader in the development of tPEMF technology with applications in veterinary medicine. Assisi has developed and conducted rigorous research on the Assisi Loop technology which is incorporated into our Loop and Loop Lounge products. Paul is a complete natural when it comes to dogs and understands exactly what they are trying to tell us. An upset stomach every once in a while can be normal in a dog, but if it happens often, it could signal that something is wrong in their GI tract, says Randy Aronson, DVM, of P.A.W.S. Veterinary Center in Tucson, Arizona.

If your primary veterinarian is unavailable, call your local emergency veterinary hospital. They will be able to advise whether your pet needs to be seen or whether you can continue to monitor him at home. When fighting indigestion and upset stomach in dogs, 100% canned pumpkin is a favorite of many holistic veterinarians.

3 Remedies for Upset Stomach in Dogs

Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.

Thousands of happy customers report that our gummies are the best sleep product they have ever tried; providing a deep sleep and waking up feeling refreshed and calm.We’ve used a combo of rapid-acting and slow-acting properties, which means some changes may be seen straight away with other effects taking longer. The best thing? It can be used indefinitely for continued support! Chaos to Calm K9 Training is located in Newark, Delaware and was founded by dog trainer Christine Dewson. Our dog training programs are designed to overcome dog behavior issues and teach your dog the obedience, manners, and state of mind he needs to become a calmer, well behaved member of your family. We also teach you how to communicate with your dog and how to help your dog make better behavior choices over the long haul. There were little signs I was missing when I was out walking with my dog and Paul showed me exactly what to look for and how to deal with it.

High-quality, gluten free, natural ingredients– made with mood-boosting Tryptophan, Passiflora and Lemon Balm and a gut-supporting probiotic and L-glutamic, simply add to your dog’s food once daily!Dogs get restless for a variety of reasons. Having a stressed out dog due to fireworks or thunderstorms is...well, stressful. Dale Edgar understood a calm dog is a content dog. That is why he formulated alcohol-free Calm K9 supplements with Chamomile. Dale Edgar's Calm K9 includes Ginger which soothes a dog's tummy during travel. Whether it's separation anxiety, trips to the groomer or vet, thunderstorms or fireworks, Calm K9 is formulated to naturally calm your pet so they can worry about what's really important... like what's for dinner! Unlike many supplements, dogs love the taste of Dale Edgar wafers made with banana, peanut butter, and honey. Try Calm K9. Your dog will be more content - we guarantee it! Active Ingredients Per Wafer: Omega 3 Monitor your pup’s symptoms. If your dog is consistently uncomfortable, or if the signs worsen at any point, call your veterinarian. Treatment requires only two 15-minute sessions daily for 4-6 weeks; the device will turn itself off after the treatment session is over. Paul knows his stuff and he may not always say things you want to hear but to better you and your dogs relationship he will say it as it is. He will certainly make life easier for you and your pet and I can highly recommend him. I've had my boy for 10 years now and I know that no-one else wud have coped with him and I thank Paul for this

It has a low glycemic index, so it slowly absorbs, which helps with upset stomach and digestion,” Dr. Bearman says. This is exactly why we developed FRESH-K9, a highly palatable energy, electrolyte and rehydration drink for your dog!

The wearable vest comes in five sizes (XS, S, M, L, and XL) to ensure a good fit. The Calmer Canine treatment system includes the vest and one of two sized treatment devices (either a 5” diameter coil or a 7” diameter coil). Owners can measure their dogs to select a vest size. Lemon Balm to promote senior cognitive function: Lemon Balm’s strong performance in Alzheimer’s and cognitive decline studies make lemon balm an exciting addition for senior dogs slowing down! Karl used to find it hard to settle at home and walks were stressful, with every distraction taking his focus away from Lynn. A hyperactive, disobedient, unruly dog can cause lots of chaos and stress in their home and among their human family members—but it doesn’t have to stay this way!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment