276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Can't Make This Up: Life Lessons

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In 2016, Logelin co-authored another book: A children’s book, titled Be Glad Your Dad… (Is Not an Octopus! The book encourages young readers to follow their dreams and persist, even when faced with challenges. He concisely shares key messages for life with a sprinkling of his experiences, told in his humorous style. Hart continues to develop, star in, and produce feature films, television, and podcasts via Hartbeat for his various partners, which include Netflix, Peacock, Sirius XM, and Audible.

This masterclass homes in on why micromanaging your life and other people can lead to toxic relationships, stress, failure, and just generally being annoying to be around.

The book is about imaginative and creative kids learning to work together to make something they can be proud of. Richard Gott taught together at Princeton, this book covers it all - from planets, stars, and galaxies to black holes, wormholes, and time travel. If you love middle grade or children’s fiction, concept of film making and great message to learn, I definitely recommend this book. This is a really easy digestible book which i think is important because it talks about prominent issues about our own self destructive patterns and demons in a way that is tailored towards his own audience. Well, from the movie Frozen we all learned, and we should accept that in life sometimes, it’s necessary to just, “let it go, let it go.

At the end of the book he suggests ways to “tame the monsters,” in other words, use them for your good instead of to bring you down. He is also the first comedian with a Nike sneaker line; a television producer, creating the BET show Real Husbands of Hollywood and the Laugh Out Loud Network; and CEO of Hartbeat Productions. He believes that anybody who follows the same mental fitness training regime will become a better version of themselves.

Following his popular titles, I Can’t Make This Up and The Decision, Kevin is back sharing the practical wisdom that he’s gained from a profound, life-changing event. I feel like I always have to be "outperforming myself" and it's good to know that others do this and IT IS OKAY to have ebbs and flows in life. Gabby has long been loved by her listeners as a spiritual teacher, motivational speaker, and catalyst for profound inner change. Joe De Sena has one ultimate goal: to help improve everyone’s physical and emotional health by teaching them the tenets of Spartan living from ancient Greece: simple eating, smart training, mastering resilience, and an all-out commitment to achieving a goal.

To Jeezy’s legion of fans, his name is synonymous with hustle, grit, and the integrity to go out there and achieve your dreams. We all have some monsters - comapring ourselves to others, the need for control and approaval and my favorite that I learned the most about was the "can't go backwards monster.In her debut essay collection, Quinta applies her trademark humor and heart to discuss what it was like to go from a girl who loved the World Wide Web to a girl whose face launched a thousand memes. They are all deeply flawed with some being violent, some being petty, and others cruel , while some are all three. The profanity takes over in the middle of the book and I was tempted to stop reading, but glad I did. On top of this, Kevins humour and narration takes the nature of a self help book to a level that I have never come across before. I also need to work on accepting how things are, and dealing with them on their own terms, rather than wallowing in "Why me?

It is this, the inner life of the astronauts, that Tom Wolfe describes with his almost uncanny empathetic powers that made The Right Stuff a classic. Although the self-help and self-awareness concepts were not necessarily new, groundbreaking, or different from similar books, the personal stories helped me connect with the realities and similarities in my life. He describes how he felt that this constant working was in service of his family, but in actuality his family just wanted more time with him, not more money from him. Regardless of the monster’s you have lurking - remember this - what I just learned thanks to this book.

Listen to private, one-on-one coaching sessions between the celebrated motivational speaker and people like you - people who want better relationships, to be healthier and more productive, to get unstuck from destructive habits. It’s very easy to receive and it doesn’t feel like a typical self help book but more of a conversation with a life coach. But he kept posting after his wife died, writing about things like the heartbreaking experience of his wife’s memorial service to the struggles of suddenly being a single father.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment