276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cheap Chick in the City Tank Top

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hi, I’m Chandler, I make jokes when I’m uncomfortable.’ We are all deeply saddened and devastated by the loss of Matthew Perry. In his honor, we’ll be hosting a very special Friends Brunch’ Trivia: ‘The One Where We Lost Our Friend’…All questions to be centered around our favorite sarcastic friend, Chandler Bing.” Don’t miss this opportunity to spice up your fall and make a meaningful impact. Join us for a chili-filled day at Chelsea Market! Ready to show your creative juices?Come join our painting class with yourfriends, and family. All supplies will beprovided. Just show up ready for fun.” Alone at his fantastic estate known as Xanadu, 70-year-old Charles FosterKanedies, uttering only the single word Rosebud. So ends the odyssey of a life, and begins a fabulous tale of the rise to wealth and power, and ultimate fall, of a complex man.”

Happy Veterans Day 2023 NYC! “ What’s open and closed on Veterans Day 2023” in NYC. Remember the city’s libraries will be closed on Saturday, but (for those branch that are usually open) will be open on Sunday. To answer some questions I have received: Yes, my real name is Tricia and I WAS on the pilot episode of Nathan Fielder’s #TheRehearsal. I am a real person (as is Kor); I am a trivia player and have been friends with Kor Skeete for years + we continue to play trivia to this day 🙂 I think it was very brave of him to share his secret with me. I have also lived in NYC for 10+ years, mostly (and currently) in Astoria, Queens. The “ Thrills and chills: circus and amusement” art exhibit opens @ the Salmagundi Club today and runs thru Friday June 23rd, 2023, with a reception “[Thursday] May 25, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Reception is open to the publicThis tour will gather at the Pier 6 entrance near Fornino’s, within Brooklyn Bridge Park. RSVP’s highly encouraged, but walk-ups will be accommodated as space allows.” Friends owe you money? Don’t let it slide No amount is too small — how hold your friends accountable. Live From New Amsterdam is an ongoing series hosted by the New Netherland Institute and the New Amsterdam Project at the New-York Historical Society. Through vibrant conversations with scholars and historians, each program will investigate new and exciting research related to New Amsterdam, New Netherland, and the lasting legacies of Dutch rule in New York.”

After months of hype the Olympics are finally happening, here are some festivities throughout the city today (scroll down to end of blog for more recs on viewing venues): The photographs are on virtual exhibit here: https://www.nypl.org/events/exhibitions/community-showcases/victoria-hornes-trip-thailand Create your own free fireworks cruise by smuggling some drinks on the Staten Island Ferry @ the right time.Ovelia, Astoria, “NYE 2023 Ring in the New Year in an intimate space w a comp champagne toast at midnight! No Cover No Pre Fixe.” No fixed time. Experience performances and films centered around the cultural dances of the Pacific Islands. Join the journey to becoming the best of the best in hula, and take an unvarnished look at the impacts of the commercialization of hula and Hawaiian culture.” Panel Participants: Tetyana Filevska, Mayhill C. Fowler, Myroslava M. Mudrak, and Brad Samuels. Moderated by Oleh Kotsyuba.”

This interactive workshop will first introduce you to a famous dish from Taiwan- Fried Vermicelli. Taiwanese-style Vermicelli is a special noodle similar to angel hair. We’ll cook it with sesame oil and add in some crunchy cabbage. It’s a well-known dish, especially good in summertime. The second dish is fried dumpling. Most Americans are familiar with the wonderful taste of dumplings, so this time we will show you how to make this famous Asian dish. It’s simple but extremely delicious, yet not difficult to prepare. It’s crunchy outside but tastes tender and juicy.”It’s not The Artist, (which I highly recommend btw!), but an actual silent movie, Hands Up! is screening as part of "The Silent Clowns Film Series" and dedicated to silent era film star, Raymond Griffith today! As a bonus the library will be screening Dog Shy (1926) with Charley Chase. 2:30 p.m., Library of the Performing Arts, Dorothy and Lewis B. Cullman Center, Bruno Walter Auditorium, 40 Lincoln Center Plaza (near 66th St. 1 stop), cost: free! D&D Adventure Squad is open to children ages 8 to 12 on Mondays from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at A.R.R.O.W Community Center. All participants can create their own Dungeons and Dragons characters and embark on many great adventures.” Thank you to all our loyal readers. We ask that you please support other publications dedicated to providing information about free and cheap activities. Journalism is dying and we need to support it now more than ever. These three components set the Bankra Caribbean Culture Festival apart from other Caribbean festivals featuring popular recording artists. This event is dedicated to Folk forms and Folk culture. It provides nostalgia for those who grew up with it, learning opportunities for others who had no knowledge of it, and helps reestablish the importance and relevance of Folk culture as a viable, vibrant contributor to the Caribbean brand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment