276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hugo Boss Dark Blue Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, 75 ml (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Already in the regional train direction club someone asked me what kind of smell it is and from then on I was convinced that Dark Blue was the right choice for this evening. A complementary colour scheme is always a safe bet but playing with contrasting tones can also yield some striking results. A men’s navy blue three-piece suit, for example, can be classically complemented by a lighter shade of blue or you can make an impression with soft tones of pink, green or yellow. In the D..... Branch on Cologne's Schildergasse I immediately noticed the dark blue bottle of Hugo Boss.

Hugo Boss | Boots Hugo Boss | Boots

Use Dark Blue since the turn of the millennium. Hugo Dark Blue was beside the Bogner Man EDT for me the entrance into fragrance world. At that time still without Internet (and Influencer) but for expensive money in the Parfumerie acquired, then it is meanwhile in the offer in the 2nd row for around 20€ to have. Arrived in front of the club with a bit of jitters (was only 16) I came in without asking the bouncer. The hair to Spykes Styled, G-Star bootcut Jeans, Dark Blue Everlast zip-sweater and Hugo Boss Dark Blue fit together like a fist on the eye.Discover your perfect suit style with physique-defining waistcoats in slim and extra-slim fits. Crafted from soft and breathable virgin wool and stretch blends with a choice of three and five-button styles. While the single-breasted waistcoat offers a little more versatility in terms of occasion and formality, a three-piece suit with a double-breasted waistcoat is the epitome of formal eveningwear. Match your style to the occasion and be sure that you’re looking your best with an impeccably tailored men’s designer three-piece suit and waistcoat from HUGO BOSS. Me and my buddies had planned to go to Münster to the Fusion Club and were looking for a new fragrance especially for this evening. Join our HUGO BOSS EXPERIENCE community to receive exclusive benefits such as Members’ Only promotions, invitations to events, access to exclusive products and much more. I got to hear only positive for the fragrance and one woman even said that she finds the fragrance sexy. I can't believe many people think he smells musty. Clearly between 2003 and 2019 lies already a long time and therefore it can also be natural that something was screwed on him and he smells nowadays really "musty" and "dusty".

Hugo Dark Blue Hugo Boss cologne - a fragrance for men 1999

A waistcoat is designed to add an extra dimension of formality to an occasion where nothing short of the sharpest men’s three-piece suit will cut it. Already with the first test sprayer I knew that it fits perfectly to this season (it was autumn) and is perfect for the evening.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment