276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Friends: The One with the Surprises Advent Calendar: The One with the Surprises Friends TV Show (Advent Calendars)

£15£30.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One fan commented, “I want this even though we don’t celebrate Christmas lol,” which — that’s totally fine! Use it to countdown to another holiday or simply open each box as a daily surprise for yourself. Advent Thomas features Thomas wearing snow goggles with a polar bear and penguins sliding down a mountain on snowboards drinking hot chocolate. The artwork of Percy on the box erroneously has a white hole in the center of his bufferbeam instead of his coupling hook. A follow-up to the best-selling Friends: The Official Advent Calendar, this all-new advent calendar book is filled with fun Friends surprises and will encourage you to celebrate the holidays with friends along with Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Joey, and Phoebe. Each box contains 42 puzzle pieces — the goal is to complete a portion of the puzzle each day leading up to Christmas. In other words, the entire 1,008-piece image should be completed by Christmas Eve.

Accessories and goodies bearing the image of the famous Friends series CONTENT VALUE OF THIS ADVENT CALENDAR 2023 : LEGO’s new Modular Natural History Museum (10326) will be available in December instead of January 2024!Warm up on a cold winter evening with this delightful whiskey gift. Inside are 25 drams, including Cask Strengths, single malts and sherry cask varieties, to sip on each day leading up to Christmas. Sorry we don't have more information on the content of this advent calendar ... for the moment ;) Content value of this advent calendar 2021: not disclosed It’s the one with 24 doors of great gifts! This Friends Advent Calendar is perfect for any Friends fan this Christmas! This advent calendar contains 25 days of surprises and brand-new unique keepsakes and trinkets ranging from fun paper ornaments to classic Friends-inspired recipe cards and more

Could this BE a better gift for a Friends fan? We don’t think so. You should grab this Friends Advent Calendar before it’s too late! Advent Harold features Santa riding his sleigh with his reindeer and Harold wearing a Christmas hat. We have all 4. My son is opening City and SW, my daughter has Friends and HP, and my hub has Guardians. 🤣🤣🤣 Unfortunately, our HP advent days are messed up. In the 1st was actually the 23rd (not saying what the build is — no spoilers 🤫). Then we found the 2nd was switched with the 22nd. Weird. Each and every night, you'll test your Home Alone knowledge as you decorate the pop-up tree with ornaments inspired by the movie's most memorable scenes (or so they say). I’ll be posting direct links to this post, and tomorrow, I’ll begin posting sequentially from 12pm AEDT, beginning with Harry Potter, Friends, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Star Wars.

Here’s a one-stop guide to all the 2022 LEGO Advent Calendar Countdowns! This year, I’ll be counting down the Star Wars (of course), Harry Potter, Guardians of the Galaxy and Friends calendars, so the same setup as last year! No matter if you’ve just seen Friends for the first time or you’ve been a fan since it’s Sept. 1994 debut, this calendar is the perfect way to celebrate the holiday season with little presents each day from your favorite series.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment