276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FLUFFY FLUFFY CINNAMOROLL GN VOL 01 (C: 1-0-0) (Fluffy Fluffy Cinnamoroll, 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Its North american release date isn't exactly known, but it has been translated with american versions.

Fluffy, Fluffy Cinnamoroll | Cinnamoroll Wiki | Fandom Fluffy, Fluffy Cinnamoroll | Cinnamoroll Wiki | Fandom

In the 2013 Sanrio Character Ranking, if Cinnamoroll won the character ranking, he will play "Oshikura manju" with his friends. However, he failed to reach that rank.EditSynopsis In a world full of magical creatures and talking animals, high above the skies live sentient creatures known as the "cloud kids." One such cloud kid—a white puppy with blue eyes, floppy ears, and a curly tail—struggles to learn how to fly and fit in with the rest of his kind. Much like Gudetama, Cinnamoroll is one of those Sanrio characters who doesn’t get enough attention. A puppy who uses his bunny-like ears to soar through the clouds deserves to be featured in more media. I’m a bit disappointed that the manga didn’t feature Lloromannic, but I guess demons like Berry and Cherry aren’t fluffy enough for this series. However, I recognize that this was my own expectation and nothing more. a b c Silverman, Rebecca. " Fluffy, Fluffy Cinnamoroll GN 1" ( Archive). Anime News Network. April 21, 2012. Retrieved on March 26, 2015.

Fluffy, fluffy Cinnamoroll. 2 : Tsukirino, Yumi : Free Fluffy, fluffy Cinnamoroll. 2 : Tsukirino, Yumi : Free

Born on July 22, a Cancer. She began her independent career after having worked for a publishing company. Seki is the author of the Cinnamoroll picture book titled Cinnamon to Maigo no Koinu (Cinnamoroll and the Lost Puppy), which was published by Shogakukan. When a sweet smell coming from something sparkly and fluffy on Earth catches his attention, he descends to find out what the source of the scent could possibly be—leading him to Café Cinnamon. There he meets several other puppies: the friendly and stylish Mocha, the lax and bug-loving Cappuccino, the energetic tomboy Chiffon, the artistic and spoiled Espresso, and the cute baby Milk! He also meets a human girl who runs the cafe, and, upon noticing his tail, she names him Cinnamoroll.Overall, this manga succeeds in providing an extended glimpse into the world of Cinnamoroll. At the very beginning of the book, you get to meet his adorable friends and witness their cute yet zany interactions as they deal with the exciting situations that pop up for them. The first three comics you read in this manga are in full-color. The colors are vibrant and well-blended into the lines, allowing for a lot of the finer details of Cinnamoroll’s world to shine brighter. The series tells the story of a cloud puppy who learns how to fly and moves into a café. The cafe's owner believes that the puppy's tail looks like a cinnamon roll, so the owner gives him the name "Cinnamoroll". He and his friends go on adventures and face the antagonist, a dark cloud named Cavity. I recently completed all five volumes of Fluffy, Fluffy Cinnamoroll. I was looking for something that allowed me to explore a nook of the Sanrio universe in depth, and this series totally did that for me! When I was a kid, I thought Cinnamoroll was the cutest idea I'd ever heard of. I couldn't get enough of it. When I was a kid, I also loved Yumi Tsukirino's manga Magical Pokemon Journey. So when I saw that Tsukirino had written a Cinnamoroll manga, the degree of my squee was immeasurable. a b " Viz Adds Sanrio's Fluffy Fluffy Cinnamoroll Manga" ( Archive). Anime News Network. June 20, 2011. Retrieved on March 26, 2015.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment