276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Winter In Venice Doughnut Bath Bomb - Set of 9 Doughnut Bath Bombs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Melt and pour soap generally contains oils, glycerin, sodium hydroxide (lye) and water. Some also have extra ingredients that you can choose like shea butter, cocoa butter and goats’ milk. Peppermint– Is another favourite but it is a stronger smell so isn’t for everyone. It is known for being energising and focusing the mind. It’s also a good choice if you have a cold.

Doughnut Bath Bombs | Bramble Berry How to Make Sprinkle Doughnut Bath Bombs | Bramble Berry

I have a donut bath bomb recipe that is nothing short of luxurious and is so easy and affordable to make that you may not ever buy another bath bomb again! You don’t need to use much colouring – a small pinch can work well. Add a small amount to start with and then you can add more if you want more colour. Lavender– This is my favourite. I just love the smell. It’s also known for being relaxing and helping little ones sleep. It softens skin and battles anxiety.When looking for natural ingredients, you want something that only consists of one ingredients. Some recommended products to use are: Now, you get your pin on so that you can have some Donut Bath Bombs making action and give yourself (or someone else) a reason to make time for a bath. The good news about making bath bombs is that most ingredients are available at your local supermarket. The following is what you need to not just make a great, beneficial bath bomb but to also decorate it so it looks like a delicious donut. Bicarbonate Of Soda

Doughnut Bath Bomb Gift Set | Donut Bath Bombs - Etsy Doughnut Bath Bomb Gift Set | Donut Bath Bombs - Etsy

Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, our love of making bath bombs genuinely has no bounds. We are always coming up with fun, simple bath bombs that are stunning because they’re easy to make, fun for us to use, and make great gifts for friends and family. Who doesn’t want a little fizzy fun in the bath or shower?! Keep adding tiny amounts of water until it's the right consistency and holds together into a shape.

Sharing is Caring

Look, making bath bombs as a gift for someone else or as a “gift” for yourself is basically tantamount to saying “I want you to take time out for yourself and enjoy a bath.” When I’m not feeling “myself” (BTW, I always feel like myself, but that turn of phrase can work for days when you’re just down, too, I guess), I like to distract myself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment