276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Angostura Orange Bitters, 100ml | Orange Cocktail Aperitif

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

levels of carefully curated wine box subscriptions to choose from, covering every day classics to next level wonders. I am currently studying for my WSET Diploma in Wine at the London school, so it’s safe to say I’m pretty much living and breathing wine at the moment. Known as a great all-rounder Peychaud’s can be mixed with virtually anything to create a complex flavour profile.

Hailing from north Surrey I moved to Brighton in 2006 and have recently moved to the Seven Dials area with my family which we love. Although they have only been around since 2007, Angostura’s Orange Bitters are only the second expression to have made an appearance since the original bitters were released in 1824! Clear and with an unparalleled depth of flavour, these exotic and versatile bitters work incredibly well with vodka, gin and whisky, and add a real depth of flavour to rum cocktails.

In 2000, over a pint of Harvey’s Tom Paine, I was invited to visit a small brewery in Normandy where I discovered a love of craft beer (and accidentally Calvados).

Despite the name, its flavour is not bitter at all, with the strong aromatic flavour, powerful with gentian and spices. It has been developed by Angostura to meet the increasing desire voiced by cocktail aficionados for such a product. I'm really enjoying being at Seven Dials and meeting the characters that make the area such a lively place. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

I am also partial to a fruity sour or the strongest imperial stout going, and my spirit of choice is Bourbon - although a cheeky tequila is always welcome! It is a versatile bitters that works incredibly well with vodka, gin and whisky, and adds real depth of flavour to rum cocktails. It blends Caribbean orange peel and a range of spices including cinnamon, cardamom and cloves, and works a treat cocktails, particularly those with a rum or whisky base. Angostura Orange bitters is created from its own secret recipe and contains none of the ingredients found in Angostura aromatic bitters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment