276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Microfiber Slippers Floor Cleaning Mop Men and Women House Dusting Slippers Floor Dust Dirt Cleaning Slipper

£8.57£17.14Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What you’re more likely to do is provide a clean(ish) path through your most heavily trafficked areas, in the same way that carpets in a house will show definite wear patterns where they’re most heavily walked upon. Unless you're fastidious about floor care, you've probably been shocked by how grimy your socks (or, let's face it, your bare feet) can get after padding around your home for an afternoon.

The Mop slippers do not have hard edges, is safe to work on wood, tile, vinyl, and other floor surfaces. Making if fun and interesting works best at our house, and I have to say that these little slippers are just that. I’ll randomly dive into one area of my house (often the pantry or fridge) and I won’t quit until I’m done, even if I want to,” she says.Wide Range of Uses: This crystal wall sconce can be widely used in bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms. The flat-head mop is wider than a Swiffer, covering more ground faster while still swiveling under furniture and into hard-to-reach corners. Still, I’ve got to blame ex-journalist (and now kickarse fitness and self defence guru ( no, really, check out her fitness offerings here), Kerrie Murphy for this particular road… erm. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Some of our latest conquests include the best women’s jeans , rolling luggage , pillows for side sleepers , ultra-flattering pants , and bath towels .

Specification: Type: Crystal Wall Lamp Style: Modern/Luxury Voltage: AC220~240V 50/60HZ Power: Maximum 40W Compatible Bulb Bulb Type: E14 LED Sconce Light Bulb (excluding bulb) Shade Material: Crystal Transparent K9 Base and Shade Material stand: Stainless steel Steel Steel Lamp base color: shiny chrome finish Lamp length: 18 cm / 7. My parents get their home professionally cleaned once a month, and when I'm there, the LAST thing I want to do is mess up their pristine floors by tracking in dirt.Just ask Ree Drummond, who joked about spring cleaning in the recent issue of The Pioneer Woman Magazine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment