276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSRX Master Patch Original Fit (24 counts) Absorbing Pimple Patches, Hydrocolloid Spot Treatment, Blemish Cover, Spot Stickers, 3 Sizes

£1.885£3.77Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They contain salicylic acid, which penetrates pores to target acne blemishes and blackheads," she tells Byrdie.

COSRX | SEPHORA UK COSRX | SEPHORA UK

Additionally, you might see soothing aloe vera extract, resurfacing retinol, complexion-clearing tea tree oil, or hydrating hyaluronic acid on the ingredients list. We found these worked a treat and it was a comfort to know that all those ingredients were working their magic (in however small a form). We definitely recommend keeping these on hand if you have a special event coming up and can feel a breakout brewing. They can easily be added to a skin care routine — just apply an acne patch to clean skin when you notice your pimple is showing a white or yellow head. I'm a fan of popping these on before bed—it's oddly satisfying to see how much fluid is absorbed by the time morning rolls around.

Also my night oil dyes it blue, which doesn't affect my usual brand, but it's more a "me problem" than a bad product.

COSRX AC Collection Acne Patch (26 Patches) | Cult Beauty

Additionally, Kitsos appreciates that these acne patches contain soothing aloe vera to minimize redness and skin-clearing standby vitamin A (aka retinol). When you're dealing with hormonal acne, standard pimple patches often aren't able to reach the nodules under the skin, which can be painful and difficult to get rid of. A home run for all skin types, this pack of acne patches includes a flat, invisible option for daytime and a more conspicuous overnight sticker, each containing hydrocolloid to expedite healing and prevent acne scarring. ZitSticka microdarts help give the patch access to the zit’s source, so its ingredients can take better action and curb the zit before it flares up.Unfortunately, they only come in one size – which is a shame, as, at times, we wished we could treat pimples of different sizes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment