276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dominant Wives Society and Their Cuckold Husbands Volume 1 Thru 3

£5.32£10.64Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The change in her was amazing, Elaine had gone on vacation so there was no one to talk to, but Debbie’s mood was fantastic. Susan said she enjoyed our demonstration the best last night and wanted to try the technique on her husband as well, but having seen me hold the position she wanted to try it out on me as well to gauge her husband’s reactions. In tune with Castleman (2009), I suspect that positive developments such as an increase in educational and economic opportunities for women also play a part. Having signed the DWC contract I knew I had committed myself to except any discipline that Debbie sees fit at any time. She pushed me over so my legs were straight and I was on tip toes with my head way down by the seat.

If concealing part of your identity helps your confidence, wear a mask that conceals part of your face.I don’t know why I was so embarrassed; in three weeks we would be married and I would be naked in front of her on a daily basis. Once she has made her decision, Gary is expected to not only accept her decision, but to really “embrace” the decision. With my butt high up and her sitting just behind me, Debbie was able to swing the long handled spoon with precision. another of our rules is that if Gary ever curses at Kathy, speaks disrespectfully to her, walks away in a huff, etc. She is also a natural born leader and thrives on making things happen by exerting her authority in a very positive manner.

Sandra apologized to the group that her boyfriend had a business emergency but said that Gary would be able to handle things by himself. Corsets and bustiers aren’t strictly necessary, but they do help add to the overall look (which can make you feel more confident).

The rubber paddle stings, but doesn’t hurt as much as wood, it does however make the loudest smacking noise of anything.

But, we want to make sure that we don’t exclude the other dynamics such as The Spencer Plan dynamic, the FLR (female-led relationship) dynamic, the CDD (Christian Domestic Discipline) dynamic, and more. Soon couples were disappearing upstairs and coming down a few minutes later with the men looking quite subdued. But you know that the silent treatment is a manifestation of hostility, and that it is hurtful, don’t you?

Part of the draw of the lifestyle as a submissive is to relinquish control to someone else so that they can help you be the best version of yourself.

That conflict of opinion was a significant challenge for us prior to our commitment to WLM, and has improved even more since incorporating domestic discipline into our marriage.I had expected any discipline Debbie’s discipline as her effort to improve my attitude, but I forgot that my role is also to support her emotionally as well. I know better than to argue but I was getting quite excited, I knew she was going to spank me in a stranger’s room like and it was a strange feeling. The desired outcome is to have a healthy relationship where you both feel safe, happy, and cared for.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment