276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Guitar Shipping Box, Double Wall (Electric Guitar Box)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Of course, it will depend on the destination as our courier's service differing locations so it is best to enter your details into the courier quote formand see what service meets your time frame and budget.

Parcel Monkey allows businesses and individuals to compare quotes for cheap courier services for deliveries within the UK, European and Worldwide destinations. Detune the strings- taut strings snapping can be a disaster so if possible loosen them off by two octaves to reduce the risk. They're obviously very fragile musical instruments and need to be protected when travelling through a very busy courier network. These boxes are traditionally made from Spanish Cedar wood, suitable applications may include; cigar guitars, trinket boxes, decoration, furniture etc. I taught myself all this stuff in C major, then I just shifted everything up and / or down my neck for other keys.

It's a great passing note but not one which I advise playing for long ~ although that's exactly what I do on my 'Phrygian Flat Five' backing track. If you've worked through my tutorials on ' How to work out scales', you will have the major, natural minor, minor pentatonic and major pentatonic scales in all 12 keys. We often use the key of C major for examples, as the lack of sharps / flats makes it easier to follow.

You can also add this note to the natural minor scale, and on most occasions to any minor scale or run. For Parcelforce services being sent in the UK, you do not even need to print a label as the driver will bring one with them to the collection point, making the service printer less. This will give you a series of scales which can all be played when in the key of C major (because it is the only major key with no sharps or flats). This gives us a lot of scope for moving around the fretboard, whilst only using notes from the C major scale.Each black circle indicates where to place a finger for each of the notes from the scale in question. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Alternatively, if you moved everything up the neck by one tone (or two frets) then you would be in the key of A, at the fifth fret.

This is most apparent when playing the blues, and can confuse players into thinking that a piece is in a minor key, when in fact it's not. As you can imagine, Guitars are often people's pride and joy however they are fragile so when being sent to the UK or further it is imperative they should be packaged correctly.

It'll take much less time packing your guitar well than potentially trying to put a claim through if it arrives damaged. Guitars are popular items and not just being sent around theacross the country and occasionally into Europe and beyond.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment