276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Guess Girl Eau de Toilette Spray for Woman 100 ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I get why Guess promotes this as a younger girls' perfume, but I don't believe an older woman cannot wear it. Ted Baker fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Julie Pluchet, Alain Astori, Sophie Labbe and Jean-Charles Niel.

Overall, Guess Girl is a pretty, light scent that can be worn daily, especially in the warmer months. La verdad no pude oler el producto, fue un regalo para quien ahora es mi ex novia, es triste escribir esta resea porque ya no pude percibir el perfume en ella. The fragrance greets you with an explosion of sweet promise: pure raspberry nectar, juicy melon, and an intriguing bergamot trail.

I tried a lot of frangrances tonight so I don't think I could accurately describe how the notes hit initially, but what I can say is that it is fragrance that is well balanced, with the heart notes and base notes being very consistent as noted above in coming through.

The data obtained from these cookies is used by Guess anonymously and exclusively for statistical purposes.

I love Gayle hayman hot pink so I'm hoping in different temps I'll get something I can enjoy out of this. A seductive fragrance with fruity and floral notes that create a alluring scent for young and playful woman. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.

Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. I had been thinking I would give Guess Girl away, but now I think I will tuck it into my cabinet to revisit in the future.

guess girl is a gorgeous floral perfume, I'm not good at figuring out specific scents but it's definitely very fresh and floral. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. The new black handwritten logo on the case and bottle presents Guess Girl as a love letter addressed to the brand's sexual stars. I've ended up using this to scent my room rather than using it on my body, there's just so many better more interesting perfumes to wear in my opinion.

Der Flakonverschluß ist eine große Blüte, die aus pinkfarbenem, transparentem Kunststoff gefertigt ist, und in der Mitte der Blüte befindet sich aus Organza eine ebenfalls transparent pinkfarbene Innenblüte, das Ganze wird von einem schwarzen Satinband umgeben, so dass ein Lingerie Effekt entsteht, sehr geschmackvoll und hübsch anzuschauen das Ganze. First impression was that it is just a regular perfumey smelling thing (sad since the melon and raspberry are so promising for me). While it's a nice enough scent, I would just never reach for this as I just have so many more interesting and better perfumes to wear now. Just because a mass coperation decides to make a frag, uses ridiculous marketing terms like "sexappeal and youthful spirit of the brand" doen't mean the juice has to be so.I decided to revisit the scent recently, as I had little memory of it, but had marked it as a “like. But, I'm with the ones which say "Guess Girl is not my something" I'll risk not having a popular review for telling the truth. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). In my skin, I can only smell the flowers and not the fruits (with the eception of the bergamont), and although I don't like that much flower perfumes (with some exceptions) this one is a good one. Das hier vorliegende "Guess Girl Eau de Toilette" kommt in einer üppigen Kartonage, obwohl es sich ja eigentlich nur um die 30 ml Flasche handelt.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment