276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barbie Cook ‘n Grill Restaurant Playset Doll & Nursery Playset with Skipper Babysitters Inc. Doll, 2 Baby Dolls, Crib and 10+ Pieces of Working Baby Gear Toys,GFL38

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With so many play pieces and opportunities for storytelling, the Barbie® Cook 'n Grill Restaurant™ Playset makes a great gift for 3- to 7-year-olds, especially those that are curious about cooking! Les autocolllants à l'extérieur forment un "trompe-l'oeil " acceptable, surtout la station de recharge des véhicules électriques ! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. His dolls often pile into their cars and make the drive from their dream house to dine at this restaurant. So far it's been hours of fun watching her play pretend and using her imagination by cooking me food with Barbie serving.

Barbie Cooking Games | Cooking Games Play Barbie Cooking Games | Cooking Games

Featuring a colourful and modern design, six play areas and 30 total pieces, this caf-inspired set sparks endless imagination.From ice cream cones to birthday cakes, cookies, donuts, muffins, pizzas and everything in between, these Barbie cooking games are just what you need if you want to have fun while learning how to cook.

Barbie Cook N Grill Restaurant Doll And Playset | MYER Barbie Cook N Grill Restaurant Doll And Playset | MYER

As a mom with a daughter with TONS of Barbie sets I love that this had instructions on how to fold it up while not in play, everything has it spot to keep it together!

A. We recommend using alkaline batteries with our products, as they are great for long-term use and help optimize performance. La poupée a une légère tache indélébile sous le nez : attention aux contrôles de qualité chez Mattel ! Featuring a colorful and modern design, six play areas and over 30 total pieces, this café-inspired set sparks endless imaginative play. We spend a lot of time at my parents in the summer and this is a great toy to take with because it provides lots of entertainment but is also easy to transport.

Barbie Cook ‘n Grill Restaurant Doll and Playset - MATTEL

The directions could have beeb better; in fact, I still don't know what you're supposed to do with the pizza. Young foodies can serve up all kinds of storytelling fun with the Barbie® Cook 'n Grill Restaurant™ Playset! Kids can play out endless scenes with over 30 pieces, like a cash register, menus, drink dispenser, food plates, utensils, beverage accessories and more. The pizza boxes that come with it are cardboard and a little hard to keep together to serve your pizza that would be my only complaint, maybe out of thin plastic would hold up better. Whether you're into learning old-fashioned recipes or want to whip up something new from a virtual menu, these cooking games are guaranteed to satisfy your food cravings and give you hours of excitement.One of the pizzas has a sponge stuck to it and the directions make it look like you squirt water on it or something but I don't know why or what's supposed to happen.

Barbie Restaurant | Mattel

Includes 1 restaurant playset, 2 plates, 1 bowls with salad, 2 color-change pizzas, 3 desserts, 1 pasta plate, 2 cups, 2 forks, 2 knifes, 1 flower, 1 flower vase, 1 cash register, 2 menus, 1 lemonade dispenser, 2 stools, 1 chair, 1 table, 1 bar, 1 light fixture, 1 to-go container, 1 pot, 1 pasta and 1 pizza peel.Sur la photo, j'ai ajouté plusieurs éléments non compris dans la boîte : une machine à café Chelsea, un canapé de la maison Malibu. all I can say is great Playsetfor either a girl or a boy as the little man Kellan played "Restaurant" with his sister!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment