276°
Posted 20 hours ago

wolfcraft Universal Drill Clamp, Plastic, Rotatable I 4802000 I For power drills, milling and grinding motors in horizontal and vertical position

£6.645£13.29Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The safety clamp shall be used for an entire string if the Casing/Tubing/Drill pipe is flush, meaning no upset or coupling.

wolfcraft Universal Drill Clamp, Die-Cast Aluminium

This is a worthy little water pump which you could use in a bind. If you are somewhere where you don't have power, it would be a cool little thing to have on hand for emergency purposes, just in case.If you liked this clamp and jig, please give me a follow here and on YouTube as well as a like on the video. These projects are made and the plans are free, but I love a little appreciation if you are happy with my creations. If you are or have recently been stressed then there is a much higher risk, stress is an indicator of increased cognitive load.

Drill Press Clamp : 11 Steps (with Pictures) - Instructables Drill Press Clamp : 11 Steps (with Pictures) - Instructables

But why does flat matter? Flat matters as clamps require two surfaces for clamping, both of which should, in theory, be parallel to each other. Using claps on my drill press was a balancing act...one that I never seemed to win.Now, it's fair to mention that the ones I bought fit very neatly on a 3/8" carriage bolt (it's 1" in diameter). If you plan on using a 5/16" or 1/4" carriage bolt to match the nut you implanted into the toggle clamp, you might have to do a little more searching for a rubber solution. You might try a rubber tool dip if you aren't able to find a small enough rubber furniture tip, or even scrap the carriage bolt completely and go with a threaded rod of the same size with a pre-drilled hole in a rubber stopper. Do not use a safety clamp in combination with automated slips. This does not create a safety factor but becomes a hazard. When using automated slips, and you install a manual safety clamp, you will risk major equipment damage should you encounter an impact. Even though Company Rep’s might insist in using the clamp in this configuration, it is strongly recommended not to do this. Once we've found a rubber solution to the business end of our bolt/threaded rod, we'll head on over to the next step. It’s in one of my pictures with a big cross through it. I talk about how worthless I think they are in my video and give reasons why. I think they’re a good idea but really need to be reworked, and wish that they’d be easily removable instead of having to unscrew the nut from the long stud.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment