276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Be Curious, Not Judgmental | Walt Whitman | Art Print (11x14)

£23.765£47.53Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I celebrate myself, and sing myself. And what I assume you shall assume. For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.” So notice if you’re feeling judgemental. And get curious about that. That’s a good place to start. (Because – and did you know? – it’s ALWAYS possible to be curious!) Karl Shapiro, in "Karl Shapiro, The Art of Poetry No. 36", interviewed by Robert Phillips in Paris Review No. 99 (Spring 1986)

According to Wikiquote, “Be curious, not judgmental” is not a Whitman quote; who actually said the phrase is unclear. And whether Wikiquote is accurate or not is also unclear. However, Ted Lasso clarifies something every writer needs to understand: attribution matters. But in reality, we don’t need to find ourselves or our souls. It has always been there inside you, but you couldn’t notice it because you’re too busy focusing on the fact that it was lost. Congratulations, you both just met a cool person!” — Ted Lasso, Season 1 Episode 3: “Trent Crimm: The Independent” Construct Steel Arguments Not Straw Ones We need to learn to argue more effectively to get at the truth

Best Quote to Understand the Whole Show

But the thing is, Ted Lasso is a perfect show. Ted Lasso will improve your life and your mental health and I am not saying this lightly. I am saying with this EXTREME seriousness! Look at my use of capital letters and then these exclamation points!!! Play Devil’s Advocate Ask the chatbot to provide counterarguments or alternative perspectives to a particular stance If Rupert were deeply curious about Ted’s expertise, he would have asked a broader question that invited Ted to expand upon his experience playing darts. In fact, Ted suggested that very question at the scene’s close, “Have you played a lot of darts, Ted?” Even though Ted’s suggested question is closed-ended, it is broader than Rupert’s original question. Still, an open-ended question that was generated from a place of curiosity would have been much more powerful.

This is my cat’s collar. She was a faithful companion for 20 years. I’m gonna miss you, Cindy Clawford.” — Leslie Higgins, Season 1 Episode 6: “Two Aces” Incompossible, adj. Unable to exist if something else exists. Two things are incompossible when the world of being has scope enough for one of them, but not enough for both—as Walt Whitman's poetry and God's mercy to man. If you like the images in this post, you may also want to share them through your favorite social media platform. That will be highly appreciated!

From series star Jason Sudeikis and fellow creators Bill Lawrence, Brendan Hunt and Joe Kelly, Ted Lasso deserves its reputation as one of the most quotable shows of the modern television age. It’s brimming with enough quips to match Coach Lasso’s infectious enthusiasm and a veritable stadium-sized amount of heartfelt sentiments — so many you couldn’t fit them all as Post-its on a wall. I can diagnose myself in a heartbeat. I thought being invulnerable would protect me, so I pushed people away for years, leading me directly to my greatest fear: being alone. Big whoop.” — Rebecca Welton (pictured with Leslie), Season 2 Episode 2: “Lavender” The Cognitive Benefits of Doodling ** Doodling can help you stay focused, grasp new concepts and retain information

Over the course of the past few weeks, two memories – one quite recent and the other a bit more distant – have come to mind regarding my own experience with such models of relentless curiosity. Let me say a word about each.

Second – earlier this semester the ACE community mourned the passing of Tom “Doc” Doyle. I don’t think I’m capable of putting into words how singularly influential Doc was to the Alliance for Catholic Education. I suspect that he may have had a deeper impact on more people than just about anyone else in the history of this program. You know how, after a slow burn, Schitt’s Creek managed to become a joyful and feel-good and emotional bounty of a show, it just had to get some snark out of its system first? Or how Parks and Recreation needed to work out that Lesley was a Type-A genius, not a doofus, for the show to hit its stride? Ted Lasso is as perfect as these shows ever got but does it STRAIGHT OUTTA THE GATE. Quotes [ edit ] I think of few heroic actions, which cannot be traced to the artistical impulse. He who does great deeds, does them from his innate sensitiveness to moral beauty.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment