276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Genshin Impact Cosplay Costume Chongyun Cosplay Costume Suits Outfits Men Women Full Set for Halloween Christmas

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Which protects you in any possible measurement problem; if, in the unfortunate event, you run into problems with the measurements due to our mistake, we will redo the piece completely for free, without you having to add a single cent.

With boots, we will need some more measurements due to the variations in calf size and leg length, however, there is a handy guide on how to measure and what we will need from you. Please follow the Measure Guides to check your key measurements on Height, Chest, Waist and Hips in case of misunderstanding on the sizes. The PCI Standard is mandated by the card brands and administered by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (originally formed by American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB International, MasterCard and Visa Inc. Since I live in a pretty hot climate, I haven't had the chance to wear him out yet to a convention, but I think he'd be perfect for a winter con! Read more about the condition New without tags: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag).Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. If you have any other special requirements, please add it to the "Special Instruction" field when you select your size.

Don’t forget, whilst the general measurements we take are for the height, chest, waist and hip – if you have any special requirements then you will need to let us know. To style clumps or specific areas you can use hair wax, gel, strong hairspray and, in extreme cases, even glue. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. The processing times for presale items are estimated based on the factory's past production experience, we can’t promise it will delay or come out sooner.

Please allow 1-2 inches differes for the obove size chart and allow 1-3 inches differes for the customize size due to manual measurement , thanks(1inch=2. Do not allow pieces with contrasting colors and different materials to come into direct contact with each other.

PSS Apologies for the ugly lighting in the fullbody shot; the only full-sized mirror at my place is in a very messy closet. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. This Genshin Impact Chongyun cosplay costume was created with care and attention, trying to make the degree of similarity as high as possible compared to that worn by Chongyun in the video game Genshin Impact. This makes him a very effective exorcist, but it also means he has never seen a spirit, they flee before he can even lay eyes on them.There may be a 2cm - 4cm variance in product size depending on how your personal measurements are obtained. The costume is very pretty, the only issues I had was the leg things at the bottom kept falling off and one of the buttons fell off on the coat part, and the little blue things on the coat fell off the first time I put it on. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Please double-check the size chart and make sure the costume size matches your height, chest, waist, and hips.

HAKUNA MATATA INSURANCE Thanks to our special HAKUNA MATATA insurance, you can really eliminate all problems and be "thoughtless". The accessories were also super nice quality - they were heavy and felt durable, which if you're extra clumsy in costume like I am, is a major plus.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment