276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Momentous Essential Multivitamin - Complete Vitamin and Mineral Complex for Athletes and Wellness Enthusiasts

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes, Momentous Supplements carry NSF Certification, a testament to their adherence to strict standards of quality, purity, and safety. Is Momentous worth trying? The consumption of Momentous Supplements can yield manifold benefits depending on the exact supplement you consume. The exact effects vary with each product, but the four commonly reported benefits include enhanced recovery, muscle growth, improved cognitive function, and improved sleep quality.

Dietary supplements are not regulated as strictly as pharmaceutical drugs and can routinely contain ingredients not listed on the bottle or not contain the main listed ingredient, which has been replaced by a cheaper lookalike. Supplements derived from herbs can cause all sorts of harm, including toxicity to the liver. A recent paper highlights rising cases of liver injury caused by these products. Why are these herbal supplements harming the liver? I recently started using the Momentous Complete Expert Bundle and noticed some improvements in my cognitive function, sleep quality, and hormone balance. Since taking the supplements, I have experienced better focus and mental clarity during the day. I’ve also noticed that I fall asleep faster and wake up feeling more rested and refreshed in the mornings. This has positively impacted my overall performance at work and during daily activities. The Momentous Complete Expert Bundle, as recommended by Dr. Andrew Huberman, is designed to support cognitive function, sleep, and hormone balance. It includes essential amino acids, neurotransmitter precursors, and fatty acids that contribute to enhanced mental performance and overall well-being.Can penetrate the blood-brain barrier at higher levels than other forms of magnesium, which makes it the most bioavailable magnesium for the brain Tongkat Ali (x2) – an herb from Southeast Asia that can support testosterone production, enhance energy and mood, and help the body adapt to stress. Inositol – helps improve communication throughout the brain, which allows for the better release of chemicals like serotonin. This significant expense is predicated on the multivitamin logic: you might as well supplement because what if you are deficient and don’t know it? The problem is that most people do not need a multivitamin. The US Preventive Services Task Force has stated that it recommends against taking beta-carotene and vitamin E supplements to prevent heart disease or cancer, and that the evidence is insufficient to recommend taking any other vitamin supplement without a demonstrated deficiency. Supplementing with vitamins as a form of health insurance can make for expensive urine, as excess water-soluble vitamins are peed out, or it can cause harm if high enough doses of fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) are consumed.

L-Theanine, an amino acid primarily found in tea leaves, has been extensively studied for its effects on sleep. Clinical research suggests that L-Theanine promotes relaxation, reduces anxiety, and improves sleep quality. It enhances alpha brain waves, which are associated with a state of wakeful relaxation, and increases the production of serotonin and dopamine, neurotransmitters that play key roles in regulating mood and sleep. To see a clear-headed and eloquent scientist command the attention of such a large listenership is encouraging. But when a respectable neuroscientist starts sanctioning mountains of dietary supplements, I begin to question his ability to evaluate the literature on these poorly regulated concoctions. This science podcast is brought to you in part by… Aids in the transmission of nerve signals, regulates neurotransmitter levels, and fuels energy production in brain cells EPA and DHA support cardiovascular health, enhance brain function, aid in muscle and joint recovery, and reduce exercise-induced inflammation As with any dietary supplement, it’s recommended to consult with a healthcare provider before incorporating Momentous Supplements into your regimen. What is the recommended dosage of Momentous Supplements?Another factor that distinguishes the bundle is its formulation. Momentous prides itself on using high-quality ingredients in all their supplements, ensuring their effectiveness and safety. The carefully selected ingredients reflect Dr. Huberman’s cognitive function, sleep, and hormone balance expertise. As someone knowledgeable about supplements and fitness, I believe the Momentous Complete Expert Bundle offers a comprehensive solution for those looking to improve their cognitive function, sleep, and overall well-being. It’s a testament to their commitment to quality and the expertise of Dr. Andrew Huberman. Frequently Asked Questions Using his podcast to bring information to the world, Dr. Huberman is committed to sharing powerful scientific information to help people improve their sleep, focus, longevity, and more. Why Dr. Huberman Partnered With Momentous Consult your Physician or Registered Dietitian before starting nutrition supplements. Momentous – Huberman Lab Focus & Cognition Bundle

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment