276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thai Seasoning Blend

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In a dry pan over medium heat, toast the lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, turmeric, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and white peppercorns until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Use a coffee grinder or spice grinder. I have a coffee grinder that I only used for grinding spices. This means I don’t have to worry about the strong flavors of coffee interfering with the spice flavors. Pour the water for the rice (see pantry for amount) into a medium saucepan with a tight-fitting lid. I began this journey because I had two big Thai basil plants in my garden. With fall getting really close, I always get sad about losing my herbs with the first frost. So I decided to build a Thai herb blend to use some of it up! I dried the basil and zest in the oven.

Thai Spice Blend Thai Spice Blend

These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat). Stir fry: Whether you’re making stir fry vegetables or stir frying meats, Thai 7 spice is a great way to add flavor.

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

Place all ingredients in spice grinder and blend. If you have a small blender, you might need to do it in two batches.

Thai Spice Seasoning Blend - Intentional Hospitality

Add all ingredients to a small bowl. Mix well and store in a glass jar away from direct light. If using coconut milk, the mixture may settle and get clumpy. Just stir before use.If using dried bird's eye chilies, add them to the pan and continue toasting until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Make it into a dipping sauce. Add in 1 teaspoon of the seasoning mix to 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, and 1 teaspoon sesame oil for a savory dipping sauce for egg rolls or spring rolls. 💭 Top Tips Here it is generally a blend of spices like cumin, garlic powder, and ginger. Aromatics such as dried lime leaves, lemongrass, and mint. A few peppers (mine features three types), salt, of course, sugar, and sometimes coconut. If you use spices in your cabinet make sure they are still fragrant and aromatic. Spices lose their potency after about 6 months.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment