276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The 20-Minute Vegan: Quick, Easy Food (That Just So Happens to be Plant-based)

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Take a large mixing bowl and pour in the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, mashed banana and sunflower oil. Whisk the bowl into a cookie dough like paste. Pour in your plant based milk of choice, I like to use oat or soya milk. Then whisk the bowl contents into a smooth batter.

20 Minute Vegan Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Pasta 20 Minute Vegan Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Pasta

Ok guys I’ve been making egg rolls for years and they usually consisted of pork, vegetables (sometimes mushrooms) and sauce rolled in filo pastry. I still make then but minus the meat and guess what you won’t miss it! Especially with all the good vegetarian meatless options now!Lay cut side up on a silpat or parchment paper, and roast in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until starting to brown up around the edges. You’re going to bake them again, so they don’t need to be one hundred percent done. Just starting to crisp up. cup (64g) RAW cashew butter with NO added oils or salt (I make my own here because it's practically impossible to find a raw oil-free cashew butter in stores.)

Vegan Meals (20 mins from prep to plate!) 45 Quick Vegan Meals (20 mins from prep to plate!)

Then, we have coconut milk. While it makes the dish creamier, you can swap it with other dairy free milks. We’d suggest oat milk for this because it’s creamier. But you may want to let it reduce a little longer.

Add the rest of the spices to the tofu mixture and stir to combine well. Taste, and add more nutritional yeast and miso if you want it more cheesy, and more Italian seasoning and garlic powder if it tastes too bland. You want it to be pretty strongly flavored. I opted to use jarred fire-roasted red bell peppers for this recipe in place of roasting them myself. I made this vegan bowl egg roll for a luncheon and it was fabulous and very easy. I subbed plum jam instead of sauce and allspice for the 5 spice powder as that is what I had on hand. I did double the sauce because it is that good! I topped it with GF air fried wonton strips. SO GOOD! People who don’t season their food. So much so it is worth saying it twice. I’m also a messy cook, so I feel like people will have a pet hate of me when I cook for them. However it really feels rigid and robotic to tidy as you go. As much as it makes sense, and yes it’s great, I don’t want to multitask, let me cook!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment