276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EPOCH Games Super Mario Blow Up! Shaky Tower

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the neat things about this Super Mario Shaky Tower Game is that it can link up with other Mario Brothers games from Epoch Games. To be honest, I’ve not paired this Shaky Tower Game with any of the other Mario Brothers themed games from Epoch yet but based on how happy I am with the Shaky Tower game, I’m not afraid to do so. The gameplay rules are this simple – setup the tower, roll the dice to determine how many figures you need to place onto the tower, and place the corresponding figures onto the tower. Don’t be the person to cause the ball to come crashing down, or you lose! span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Baker67 from span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Gs24 from

Super Mario Shaky Tower is a wonderfully simple game that has proved an instant hit with my young children. My first children’s game review for Zatu and with 2 young children of my own, I do hope it to be the first of many. A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions. High quality games from Epoch and iconic Super Mario Action Figures come together in the newest line of tabletop action games from Epoch Games. Blow Up! Shaky Tower includes easy-to-assemble Tower with 7 unique Super Mario Action Figures and die. Classic game play starts when one player rolls the die to determine how many characters to place on or take off from the Tower. Be careful, and don't shake the Tower or Mario and his friends will fall! Epoch Games Link System allows Super Mario Action Figures from Blow Up! Shaky Tower to play across the range of games including Balancing Games, Piranha Plant Escape and more! Suitable for the whole family, including children ages 4 and older.

Még több Super Mario játék a Játékshop webáruház kínálatából!

span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>gatorglue from span itemprop="name">Shaky shaky[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received the blow up shaky tower by epoch games and my kids just loved it to pieces. The exciting balance game had them playing for hours , plus it features super Mario Brothers and crew which excited them even more. Thanks epoch for a very entertaining game

Date published: 2022-09-21

span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Jojo31 from What could adults get from this game? I do see this as perhaps a fun party/drinking game. This game will be more challenging after a couple of beverages for sure. I’ll let you come up with what other rules you could add to it, I know what I’d do. Final thoughts.Players will take turns rolling the die, which will indicate how many characters to place on or take off of the tower’s open ledges. The first player to make the ball drop and shake the characters off their spots loses! What is cool about these figures is they are different sizes and weights. It really teaches your children to pay attention to how the tower is leaning and where you should place a figure to try and balance it out. There are some cool cause and effect type principles your child will start learning without even knowing it! span itemprop="name">Fairly Fun[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The game is pretty simple but is fairly fun. There are two modes, normal and hard which was a nice surprise as it shook things up a little (pun intended). It was clear that it is cheaply made, but overall it was fun and I like that there were so many of the character options.

Date published: 2022-09-12
Straight away when browsing Zatu’s sight, the main man, Mario, grabbed my attention. I’ve always been a Nintendo boy throughout life so this plumber always captures my attention no matter what it is. Then realising it is a game got me that much more excited. The box is colourful and stands out. The contents are a full set of colourful minis to play with which is brilliant. Most games I play have one colour on a playing piece only, so for these models to be miniature replicas of the loveable characters was great for the kids. Set Up. span itemprop="name">Great game[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My kids absolutely love this game. It’s super fun and easy. Instructions were clear on use and everything. This game makes for a great family night or just to keep the kids occupied for a little while.
Date published: 2022-08-16

span itemprop="name">Save your moneyVery small pieces and just poor quality I wouldnt recommend it

Date published: 2023-01-11
span itemprop="name">Watch out![This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We had a lot of fun with this game. One bonus is that you can play with all the figurines just by themselves. The figurines are outstanding. The game is kind of like jenga where you are waiting for the tower to fall.
Date published: 2022-09-06
span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Tg14 from span itemprop="name">Cute game[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Very cute game. The colors are so nice. The plastic is good and can handle the play of 2 boys. It's easy to put together and for my 7 year old and 9 year old to understand by themselves and have some fun for awhile without fighting.
Date published: 2022-08-16