276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ramadan Mubarak Card, Ramadan Kareem Card, Islamic Cards

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Ramadan wish that I got from you has boosted me a lot spiritually and I thank you for this from the bottom of my heart. Happy Ramadan Kareem! May you have the blessings of Allah so abundantly that you are able to share them. May the Divine blessings of Allah fill your heart with peace, joy, and prosperity throughout this blessed month. Ramadan Mubarak my dearest! May this Ramadan we all follow the teachings of Islam, avoid argument, don’t witness wrong, don’t commit sins, be a pure soul and a heart. Ramadan Mubarak! May this time of fasting and prayers give you the strength to face the challenges that come your way. Ramadan Wishes for Boss

By His grace, we stand here; by His grace, we are fed. May He bestow blessings on us, and we shall celebrate Ramadan next year. Happy Ramadan to you child. May this holy month assist you in good deeds. All your sins be forgiven. May your soul find solace in this Ramadan.

In front of Allah, every human being is equal, it is a selfish activity for a true Muslim to discriminate among the human race.

During the month of Ramadan, praying in front of Allah gives us the right direction and can save us from the dark side of bad deeds. Ramadan is the ninth month of the 12-month Islamic calendar. It is a time when Muslims come together and support each other on the holy fast, before breaking it when the sun comes down with an iftar. All visitors arriving in the country with a valid visa must provide evidence of a full course of one the four vaccines (vaccine certificates for COVID 19).The length of daily fasts during Ramadan depends on where you live and when the sun rises and sets. It can be as short as 12 hours in southern countries like New Zealand or as long as 18 hours, in places like Iceland. May Allah help and guide you through your whole life. This Ramadan, I wish that you will be filled with enlightenment and well-being.

May this divine month of Ramadan erase your sinful past and bless the heart with love, kindness, and mercy. Happy Ramadan brother. O Allah forgive us for all our sins and take us in your blessings and happiness. We are very weak, give us the strength to fight against sins.May this month fill your heart with mercy, your soul become kind, politeness take over your arrogance, and this Ramadan be your guide in life, son.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment