276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lumitact Torches LED Super Bright, Rechargeable LED Torch 20000 Lumens XHP70.2, Tactical Flashlight with Holster, IP67 Waterproof, 5 Light Modes, for Camping Hiking Emergency

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

LUMENS TORCHES LED SUPER BRIGHT 】:The Lumitact L1915 rechargeable torch is equipped with an upgraded XHP70. Newtech is always keen on packing methods and materials also we are careful to select professional carriers to avoid any possible damages to the shipment that may happen. Sometimes, it's easy to forget that an object of desire is a carbon copy of hundreds of other products just like it. The led torch rechargeable can produce super high output up to 20,000 lumens, which is 10 times brighter than regular flashlights.

After a week of evaluating the new G700 LED light I wanted to report on my findings and do a full review with night time outdoor video. Yes, I wish I had a better camera – after much consternation I determined the outdoor footage was not usable. Most people, especially older people, do not realize how cheap and powerful LED flashlights have become. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.I recently took the plunge and picked up a Lumitact G700 flashlight with all the fixin’s to replace my SureFire for heading outside on the farm in the dark of night.

Then a client of mine gave me one of their promotional 2D flashlights with a bit of a focused beam and I thought that was really awesome. You will find a clear notification, a message with a different color to show all the costs you should pay before your purchase. This powerful torch has passed strict testing, including being frozen, submerged under water and run over by trucks weighing up to 8 tons, it still works! They are usually made of strong, high-grade aluminum, can fit in a pocket and can even be used for self defense. One real nice feature is that when you shut off the light and turn it back on later it is in the same mode, it doesn’t “cycle down” to the next mode like some less expensive multi-mode lights do.GREAT VALUE LED TORCH KIT】:What you will get : 1 x Lumitact L1915 torches led super bright, 1 x Powerful battery and USB charging cable, 3x AAA Batteries and Keychain light, 1 x Lanyard and Flashlight holster, 1x Operation instructions and Gift box. The SureFire has served me well, though from time to time a set of batteries will just not seem to last like they should. Tactical flashlights are for outdoor enthusiasts, urban adventurers, campers and professionals such as the military, fire men, and the police. A 120 square meter room can be illuminated without any problems, you can also focus on objects up to 500 meters away.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment