276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Van Conversion Bible: The Ultimate Guide to Converting a Campervan

£13.5£27.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Want to wake up to a breathtaking new view every morning? Have you been dreaming about owning a vehicle to fuel your adventures? Building a campervan gives you total freedom to create your very own rolling home. Escape the daily grind, hit the open road and re-write the way you live. Thank you so much for writing this, feeling very grateful, and I’ll be sure to tag you once my van is up and running :).

What an amazing book! Thank you to the insta-algorithms for sending this my way. I can’t believe the level of detail in this. We currently have a van which was converted by the previous owner, so this has been sooo helpful for us to figure out certain things we were unsure of. We’re wanting do our own conversion this year and I’m soooo grateful for all of the amazing info in here.. it literally IS going to be our bible along the way. <3 highly recommend for anyone with a van or wanting to convert. Once you’ve planned your conversion and designed your layout, you’re ready to start converting your campervan! Finding the perfect base vehicle for your camper is the first step. Depending on your layout, you may want to opt for a larger van such as a Sprinter or a Ducato, or a smaller van such as a Transporter or Transit Custom. Large vans

Bulking material is used in the solids tank of a composting toilet and helps to reduce smells by drying out the solids. Bulking material for a composting toilet can take a number of forms, but the most common are:

Being right at the very beginning of my campervan dream this book has been a fabulous insight into the whole process and contains helpful guidance on all areas, some of which I had not even considered! ‘Bible’ is absolutely the correct name for this guide. If you don’t have a campervan toilet, dig a hole at least 15cm deep and 50m away from water sources. Take away any toilet paper and dispose of it properly in a bin. Be a force for good This book is a must have if you’re planning on doing a conversion. The amount of details and the quality of the images and the print is really unexpected. Congrats guys for the book, it was for sure a lot of hardwork to make it! This book is amazing for someone, like me, who wants to build her own campervan ! I first read it all, and now, I am more into planing and reading again the first chapters: Thanks you so much to have written a book like that, in the digital era, I feel like it’s good to have a book !!Once you’re done stuffing every cavity with insulation, you’ll need to attach a vapour barrier to prevent condensation build up. Using spray glue to hold it in place, an aluminium foil bubble wrap material can be used to completely cover the van, and make sure to seal all of the gaps with an aluminium tape. This will leave your van looking like a spaceship (or a conspiracy theorist’s hideout!). Once they’ve confirmed the exact details of what you require, they’ll send over a proposal for your system. Design a little home exactly how you want it, with features and a look fitting you and your lifestyle” Hmmm, cannot review the book as I didn’t buy it for myself… A friend from EU asked me to buy it and then send it over. You don’t even sell e-books to other countries even though it’s a digital product… When I had that book in my hand I saw that it was nicely published, good pictures but didn’t focus on the content (as I mentioned it was a gift for somebody else).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment