276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MyProtein Creatine Monohydrate,Powder - 1KG

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Amount you need to to take is so small taste doesn't matter just stick in the mouth and chuck some water in.

Most creatine supplements come as unflavoured powder, which you mix with water in a similar way to making a protein shake.

Our Creatine Monohydrate powder comes Unflavoured, so that you can combine it with your favourite pre-, intra-, and post-workout shakes. Difficult to say if I'm seeing additional results as you can't benchmark, but pleased with my muscle gain and will keep on using this. With the unflavoured I add to my protein shake and you cant tell the difference, or just add to a shot of water or bit of squash and it's really easy to take, it doesn't taste of anything.

It can also increase your power and endurance for explosive activities like jumping and sprinting ⁴. Go with the unflavoured, been using this a few years now with good results, best way to take it is a small amount of water swill it around in the cup then down in one then repeat if any is left. Consuming a serving of Naked Creatine every day will increase your training capacity, delay fatigue, and help you reach your fitness goals. Yes, taking creatine monohydrate daily within recommended doses is generally safe for healthy individuals. I also purchased My protein caffeine tablets at the same time in the hope that they would keep me alert and awake and give me the inspiration to do my workout after a long hard day at work.

Fair warning: the tablets themselves are fairly chunky, but you can break them up to make them easier to swallow, and they’re unflavoured so you can wash them down with juice or protein powder without fear of clashing tastes. Orange: Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®) (90%), Natural Flavouring, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium), Colour (Sunset Yellow FCF). Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. In terms of performance (the main reason I started using Creatine), I've noticed an increased weight ability but only for compound exercises, i.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment