276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KMC Salt & Pepper Seasoning 250g x 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Locals (known as Scousers) sprinkle it on almost anything, but it’s best when it coats chicken or fries.

Made with simple ingredients and incredibly easy to make at home, salt and pepper seasoning is a spice mix that brings amazing flavor to your favorite dishes.They complement any meal as a sprinkle or an addition to your recipes; from casseroles to sauces and also adding a superb flavour to barbecued food. Of course, we love the product and we are extremely proud of how versatile it is, but its success has astonished us nonetheless – and it wouldn’t be possible without new investment and the continued support from our suppliers. The barrel ageing brings extra character to the wine, which can include woody spiced notes, including cinnamon.

You can oven bake chicken wings marinated in this chilli spiced mix for an excellent party snack food.The salt-and-pepper seasoning I was looking for is actually a Cantonese blend of nine spices: sea salt, sugar, garlic, crushed chili, white pepper, cinnamon, fennel, ginger, aniseed, and cloves. It’s a wonderful spice blend that contains cinnamon, star anise, cloves, Sichuan pepper and fennel seeds. The Chinese believed that it could be used to balance yin and yang, with each of the five spices playing a key role in balancing the cool yin with the heat of the yang. They complement any meal as a sprinkle or an addition to your recipes, from casseroles to sauces and adds a superb flavour to barbecued food.

Let’s find out how to make this traditional Chinese spice blend that has become a huge hit on the British takeaway scene.

It’s made up of salt, chilli flakes, pepper and a selection of other spices and the result is delicious. Sprinkle a generous amount of KMC Salt and Pepper Seasoning on both sides of your steaks, grilled meats or seafood before cooking. Salt-and-pepper dishes have this enticing smell, and before long, my flatmates, who’d not heard of the seasoning before, started picking up chicken from my plate. When I moved from the northwest to the northeast of England for university, I was prepared for things to change — new slang, new weather, new friends (hopefully).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment